Transcript Matching Form Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eventualOMFS

in another life...
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Why does the transcript matching form say "Does this contain Fall 2008 grades?" Shouldn't it be asking about spring grades? It makes me a little concerned that maybe my form isn't the most current one.

I'm definitely in the 2009 cycle. Weird.

Also, does anyone know what the difference between mailing to the normal address and "express mail" to the second address listed? Will choosing the express mail option make my verification process go faster?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i agree... dont understand...

but do you understand why it asks below that "Is this form being submitted because of your grade change on your transcript?"

Huh?

I'd leave it blank... they probably use the same page for the Academic update that happens from November to February. Don't worry about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know what "express mail" means for these purposes? Would it get my transcript verified any faster?

Does anyone know what "express mail" means for these purposes? Would it get my transcript verified any faster?

Overnight or express mail cannot be delivered to P.O. boxes, thus, a different address is necessary. Personally, my transcript for this semester will not be released until next week so I will be sending it via express.

I doubt it would get verified faster, but they may send it to the schools faster.

Fall 08 would be THIS COMING fall semester.....
if you are submitting before December your grades won't be on the transcript they send to AADSAS

This form is just the standard form that will be used through the entirety of the cycle so it has no meaning now, but is relevant during the update period this fall. I imagine the people opening and sorting transcripts are not the same people that are verifying them so such indications on the matching form help reduce the chance that transcripts get sent to the wrong processor.

What is difference btw "Campus Attended" and "Dates of Attendance"

Campus attended: same as name of institution?
Date of attendance: till expected date of graduation?

for campus attended, your "school" may have more than one location....ie. for my school, there is a UBC vancouver campus and a UBC okanagan campus (located 5 hours away)

for campus attended, your "school" may have more than one location....ie. for my school, there is a UBC vancouver campus and a UBC okanagan campus (located 5 hours away)

Is PO Box for US and Canadian institution

and "express mail" for foreign (not US or Canadian institution) ?

Has anyone been able to input their information directly into the Transcript Matching Form pdf file? When I tried to type in the information it wouldn't let me... I'm not sure if we are supposed to print it out and fill it out by hand?

I couldn't type in the form either. I think as long as your name and institution are already entered in the top of the pdf file, you can write the rest. I'm not 100%, but I couldn't get it to work either.