Transcript matching form

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VICTORY

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
please let me know what does transcript matching form ece and transcript matching fomr wes mean?:scared:[ for IDP applicants]

Totally clueless.......when clicked it shows a form ......r we supposed to print it and send a copy of both ......:oops:to every college ...both forms are same.....

please explain ......Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

please let me know what does transcript matching form ece and transcript matching fomr wes mean?:scared:[ for IDP applicants]

Totally clueless.......when clicked it shows a form ......r we supposed to print it and send a copy of both ......:oops:to every college ...both forms are same.....

One more q. guys plz. reply atleast this one.applicants who have old recom.letters 3-4 yrs old .......the LOR Section in caapid says that th e evaluator himself should attach this form to LOR.does that mean that everyone applying have latest letters from their respective evaluators .especially college principal,lecturers..........guys plz. let me know.....

Some univs accept WES while some does ECE --- I will go with ECE because that is most widely accepted.
You don;t have to do both...unless you are applying to univ under which one is asking for wes while other is looking for ece..

If you are already done with you transcript evaluation by ECE (or wes). All you have to do is print that form and fax it to ECE along with you report request form (printed from ECE website). They will send your transcript matching form with your ECE report to CAAPID.

One more q. guys plz. reply atleast this one.applicants who have old recom.letters 3-4 yrs old .......the LOR Section in caapid says that th e evaluator himself should attach this form to LOR.does that mean that everyone applying have latest letters from their respective evaluators .especially college principal,lecturers..........guys plz. let me know.....

I my knowledge most of the univs are looking for letter not more than couple of years of old. Some even are asking within 12 months. There are some that have not mentioned any date criteria for Reco letters ( I guess they are okay with old) . So either you have to mentione which particular univ you are applying to? or you have to go through univ websites and find out about each which one may accept your 3-4 yr old letters.
I suggest to get fresh ones, if possible.

If you have letters with you in a "Sealed - signed - envelope" then you can fill and attach the form yourself.