Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On my transcript, some of the course titles do not match up with the course title provided on the university catalog; for what reason, I can't imagine.
For instance, 'BIOL 112 - BIOL BACT CELL' on my transcript is called 'BIOL 112 - Biology of the Cell' on the course listings. Or 'PHYS 101 - ELEM PHYSICS I' on my transcript is called 'PHYS 101- Energy and Waves' on the listing. Which one should I enter into AMCAS?
Also, should I be entering the course titles exactly as they appear on the transcript (in abbreviated form), or should I list the entire actual title of the course?
Thanks!!
For instance, 'BIOL 112 - BIOL BACT CELL' on my transcript is called 'BIOL 112 - Biology of the Cell' on the course listings. Or 'PHYS 101 - ELEM PHYSICS I' on my transcript is called 'PHYS 101- Energy and Waves' on the listing. Which one should I enter into AMCAS?
Also, should I be entering the course titles exactly as they appear on the transcript (in abbreviated form), or should I list the entire actual title of the course?
Thanks!!