Transcript Request Forms

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oblivious

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This may be a stupid question, but what does the "amount" section on the transcript request forms you print out from online actually mean? Do we only have to send 1 transcript to the AMCAS???

Do we have to send transcripts to all schools we plan on applying to or do we wait until we get accepted to do that? I am not sure about this procedure.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi oblivious,

I think this was covered in the "AMCAS 2006" thread, but I interpreted "amount" to be the amount of money enclosed to pay for sending my transcript. That is, the cost that my school charges to send out one transcript to AMCAS. If you want to be thorough, you could always say something like "one transcript - $x.xx".

At this point, you just have to send one transcript, to AMCAS. In the future, before you matriculate, you will have to have transcripts sent to your school of choice. AMCAS' grade section will suffice for this part of the process.

Good luck!

Thanks. That is sort of what I thought, but I just wanted to make sure. Don't want to screw up something small like that. :)

Good luck to you as well.