Transcripts question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dumplings

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I was wondering when we can request our transcripts to be sent. Is there a form that needs to be sent along with the transcrips like for AMCAS?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

As soon as you begin applying your transcripts should be sent (for most ppl right out of college it's the end of junior yr). It should be an official transcript and I don't believe there is a form for DO applications although the MD site does require one. If you go onto the AACOMAS website it is pretty user friendly and they do have directions about how to send in your transcripts and where.

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I was wondering when we can request our transcripts to be sent. Is there a form that needs to be sent along with the transcrips like for AMCAS?

Thanks!

I didn't send any forms along. My school has a transcript request system online and the transcript is sent remotely. The only way to include anything additional required a mess of paperwork so I just sent it and AACOMAS figured it out just fine. And, no one ever said anything to me about doing it differently. That being said I don't think it's a bad idea to put another form with it just to be safe!