You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Transcripts Show Delivered on my End, Not in AADSAS…
Started by ry_guy_chi
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
My transcripts were received two days ago, but the portal only updated 30 mins ago to show that they were received. So give it some time.
Oh, and btw, my registrar made a typo on the envelope containing my transcripts, and it still made it there.
You'll be fine!
Oh, and btw, my registrar made a typo on the envelope containing my transcripts, and it still made it there.
You'll be fine!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would be nice if they accepted electronic transcripts. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Best advice? Rellllllaaaaaaax. It's June. Cycle just opened. It's gonna be a long road to December if you're worried about small stuff like this. If they're delivered, theyre there. Just wait for them to update AADSAS.Anyone else experiencing this?
To top things off, I called Marquette early this week and they said they are already reviewing applications…How?
My last one indicated as received half an hour ago. (June 8th, 2016)
My transcripts got delivered (according to my schools), but same for me - my transcripts are not showing up as being received. Is this because I haven't paid/e-submitted yet?
Thank you!
Thank you!
YesMy transcripts got delivered (according to my schools), but same for me - my transcripts are not showing up as being received. Is this because I haven't paid/e-submitted yet?
Thank you!
thank you!
The cc I went to sent a pdf transcript and it was uploaded in a couple days... Idk why it isnt more common.Would be nice if they accepted electronic transcripts. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sent from my LG-D801 using SDN mobile
Because AADSAS only accepts e-transcripts from one, a small one at that, e-transcripts provider. Ugh.The cc I went to sent a pdf transcript and it was uploaded in a couple days... Idk why it isnt more common.
Sent from my LG-D801 using SDN mobile
Wait, you have to e-submit the application before transcripts show up as recieved...?
YesWait, you have to e-submit the application before transcripts show up as recieved...?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just called them, transcripts WILL show up regardless of e-submit. It takes ~10 business days
My transcripts showed up as soon as I e-submitted.Just called them, transcripts WILL show up regardless of e-submit. It takes ~10 business days
Last edited:
Lol maybe I should calm down but I just find it confusing because i sent all my transcripts on the same day and one of them has been processed and marked received since june 8th while the others still don't show up in their system. The schools mailed them out on june 2nd.
Lol maybe I should calm down but I just find it confusing because i sent all my transcripts on the same day and one of them has been processed and marked received since june 8th while the others still don't show up in their system. The schools mailed them out on june 2nd.
This is literally my exact situation...mailed June 2, one received June 8, other not recieved. Maybe they only update the system once a week or something?
I have been in contact with them and they keep telling me its not in their system. But they said that they would update it once it has been processed.This is literally my exact situation...mailed June 2, one received June 8, other not recieved. Maybe they only update the system once a week or something?
I feel bad for those people answering the phones
and our questions. Obviously all of us early applicants are type A personalities that want to be in control of everything. Glad mine are uploaded now.
and our questions. Obviously all of us early applicants are type A personalities that want to be in control of everything. Glad mine are uploaded now.Thank you! And good to know. I was just thrown off when I spoke with Marquette admissions last Monday and they said they were already looking at people's apps..AADSAS is very slow at doing almost everything, they take 4-6 weeks to just verify a dang gpa , don't worry you'll be fine with all the stuff you send cause ur doing it so early, cause at the end of the day its june, no schools are even doing anything now anyway, hypothetically you could have another week go by and then have it received and you'd be in the same spot as far as timeline as you are right now
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 778