Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently a pharmacy student working in the psych ward at the veteran's hospital. We have been trying to figure out whether there is a conversion method for switching a patient from the transdermal selegiline patch (EMSAM) 6mg/day to an oral formulation. So far we've had no luck (the manufacturer's website doesn't give a phone number for drug info... as if they don't want us to call!). Just wondering if any of you have run into this before & whether you found any helpful resources on the topic?
Thanks in advance.
Thanks in advance.
, but that all depends on the population you are serving. I know that we have had a couple clients come off of the patch, and from what I recall, they seemed to do well with the transition; just be mindful of the half-life with what you have them on; but you probably already knowa all of that.