Transfer from Canada to USA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mohammedzuhair

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I really need help with my questions. I am a student at the College of Dentistry in Canada and I want to transfer to America, how and what are the requirements ? Any guide please it will help me a lot.
 
There are a couple of a schools I've heard that are more "transfer friendly." I believe Tufts maybe one of them. Most of the time it's entirely unrealistic to attempt this for an American transferring to an American program, let alone an international student. You would have to research and call the schools directly. This would be considered on a case by case basis. People with outstanding circumstances are the ones that are considered. This is IF there is a seat available in the class.