transferring your college a negative to optometry schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jonathondoe

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm about to enter my final year of high school and I am stuck on where I want to go. I am almost certain I want to become an optometrist. At the moment UIC is where I want to spend all four years of undergrad, but I would also like to go to SXU for a year to play soccer. So I am planning on going to SXU for one year, then transferring to UIC and spend the last 3 years there. Would optometry schools look at this negatively? Any info will be appreciated!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad