TRI Intern Year

Started by ClinPathDO
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ClinPathDO

MEMBER
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know if an osteopathic traditional rotating year (AOA not ACGME) will still be accepted for intern year, I know it was last year just curious if its still up to the PD discretion?
 
Anyone know if an osteopathic traditional rotating year (AOA not ACGME) will still be accepted for intern year, I know it was last year just curious if its still up to the PD discretion?

From what I understand, the ABR says that you can't anymore.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It sounds like they can without jeopardizing accreditation; however, the program should check if it'll affect board eligibility for the resident.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile