Tricky situation!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pmoney1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, this is a topic id rather not ask but i promised my best friends girlfriend that i would find out about. Im going into pre-med so i didn't know what to tell me friend, thus im making a thread about it,well, this is pretty much what happened, my friend's gf cheated on one of her tests, got caught, and failed the class, which is a bio class but not a prerequisite for the major or pharm school. She is going into pharmacy so i have 2 questions :
1.)what are her chances of gettin in us pharm school's or carribean pharm school with this on her record

2.) and second, if she drops this semester, which is when this happened, will the cheating still show on her transcript???

I would appreciate peoples replies, this is a good girl, that made a stupid mistake, she has never cheated in the past, and i feel really bad for her...
anyways, once again, i appreciate anyways input on this!

Members don't see this ad.

It all depends on what her school puts on her records. That is between her and the school. I would think the registrar's office at her school could shed some light on what might be put on the transcript.

There aren't Carib pharm schools like there are Carib med schools. If someone wants to practice here, they should study at a US school unless they have a preexisting professional degree of at least 5 years of study.

I think every school has their own set of procedures in regards to academic dishonesty, so it is best to check with the particular college on how they make note of this. Matters like this usually also go through a series of "administrative consequences" with the dean, and is based on a range of possible penalities that vary depending on the degree of severity. At my campus, they make a permanent note of academic dishonesty with your records, although it isn't stated on the transcript.