Program-Specific Info / Q's Trinity Washington M.O.T

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureOPT20

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I wanted to know if there was anyone on here that has either applied, or attended trinity's MOT program that can give me some info on the school? I know thats it's a new blended program and was interested in applying once I'm done with undergrad. I haven't seen many threads on this schools program so I'm very anxious on what it has to offer.. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone! I wanted to know if there was anyone on here that has either applied, or attended trinity's MOT program that can give me some info on the school? I know thats it's a new blended program and was interested in applying once I'm done with undergrad. I haven't seen many threads on this schools program so I'm very anxious on what it has to offer.. Thanks!!

Hi there! I will actually begin their MOT program this fall! What specifically would you like to know? I will say it is hybrid and they meet 8 weekends (Friday and Saturday) a semester. The meeting times run from 8-5 with a 1 hour break in there somewhere. They are not fully accredited as of yet, but the decision will be made the very beginning of 2017 so you will know by then. As of right now, you do not apply through OTCAS.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi there! I will actually begin their MOT program this fall! What specifically would you like to know? I will say it is hybrid and they meet 8 weekends (Friday and Saturday) a semester. The meeting times run from 8-5 with a 1 hour break in there somewhere. They are not fully accredited as of yet, but the decision will be made the very beginning of 2017 so you will know by then. As of right now, you do not apply through OTCAS.
Congrats on your acceptance! I wanted to know how much tuition is for the program? How much are you expected to pay if you don't mind me asking, and are you commuting? You say you'll meet Fridays and Saturdays, so is it just straight studying on the other days ?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats on your acceptance! I wanted to know how much tuition is for the program? How much are you expected to pay if you don't mind me asking, and are you commuting? You say you'll meet Fridays and Saturdays, so is it just straight studying on the other days ?
The tuition is listed on their website I don't remember off hand the exact amount but it's a little over $700 per credit with some additional lab fees and books obviously. As far as school work goes it's up to you to do the required amount of studying during the week and making sure all assignments are finished on time. The class meetings are all lectures and labs.

Reactions: 1 user
The tuition is listed on their website I don't remember off hand the exact amount but it's a little over $700 per credit with some additional lab fees and books obviously. As far as school work goes it's up to you to do the required amount of studying during the week and making sure all assignments are finished on time. The class meetings are all lectures and labs.

Thanks for the info!

Hi I was wondering did you ever apply and if so how long did it take for them to let you know if you were accepted or not.
I have applied, but was told they do not give you a decision until you have finished all of the prerequisites. I was also told it is rolling admissions, so once you finish the prereq's then it shouldn't be too long.

I have applied, but was told they do not give you a decision until you have finished all of the prerequisites. I was also told it is rolling admissions, so once you finish the prereq's then it shouldn't be too long.
Okay great thank you, I turned my application in October and I'm still waiting. I called the other day, they said in the next two weeks I should hear something.

Hi! I was accepted into this program for the Fall 2017. Can you give me a little info on the school? How do you like it, how big is your class, do you have any doubts?

Can any current students give any input on the program, was just accepted a few days ago and wanted to know what people think of it.

Can any current students give any input on the program, was just accepted a few days ago and wanted to know what people think of it.
Hey! I recently just got accepted too. I would love to find out more information on how the workload is and just any insight in general.

Hey! I recently just got accepted too. I would love to find out more information on how the workload is and just any insight in general.

Hey, I haven't heard from them and I was wondering if they sent a letter or did they call you.

Hey I’m in the process of applying to that school and I was wondering do you mind sharing your stats and what would you recommend when it comes to applying

Hey I’m in the process of applying to that school and I was wondering do you mind sharing your stats and what would you recommend when it comes to applying