Trying to become licensed in Texas

Started by sidz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sidz

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I graduated from Fl, took the Naplex in Fl as well, currently moved to Texas. I am trying to take texas MPJE and registered for it in NABP; and also filled out online application to texas BOP. I see Texas board asking for a bunch of stuff (Graduation affidavit, personal documents, finger printing etc. )Should these documents be sent to the board before I can take MPJE.. or can I take Mpje and send these later?
Confused...Appreciate some insight on this!
 
I believe the board is who authorizes you to take the exam, so they have to have all your information first.
 
I am currently transferring to Texas and I have been told that everything must be received by the board, including fingerprint kit, before they will begin processing the application.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I graduated from Fl, took the Naplex in Fl as well, currently moved to Texas. I am trying to take texas MPJE and registered for it in NABP; and also filled out online application to texas BOP. I see Texas board asking for a bunch of stuff (Graduation affidavit, personal documents, finger printing etc. )Should these documents be sent to the board before I can take MPJE.. or can I take Mpje and send these later?
Confused...Appreciate some insight on this!
The other posters are correct.

TSBP must authorize you to take the exam, and they'll probably take a couple of months to approve you.
 
Does anyone know a link to finish Texas pharmacy related law CE?

I am trying to renew Rph license in tx, one of the requirements is one hour credit in tx law
 
Does anyone know a link to finish Texas pharmacy related law CE?

I am trying to renew Rph license in tx, one of the requirements is one hour credit in tx law

Check out the state board of pharmacy website or go through Pharmacist's Letter.