Trying to contact Berkeley Review to ask about my order

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

listenupnow

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm trying to call TBR about an order I placed a little over a week ago (I just would like an estimate of the shipping date). I tried calling their 510 number and their 800 number but their machine asks to enter an area code and number and then a pin -- so I'm not exactly sure how to contact them. I've tried emailing them but they haven't gotten back to me either. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to reach them?
 
It took me about 10 tries before reaching someone at their 510 number. I tried selecting the home study option from the menu, but all I ever got was a full mailbox message. I think I finally got through by selecting the classroom questions option.

Also, I never got a reply back from emailing them either. Later, I did get an email with a tracking number, but it arrived 2 days after I already received my books!

And yes, it did take weeks to get my books. The staff seemed very nice and knowledgable, but I think they're just understaffed and unable to handle so many orders.