1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Trying to figure out which book am gonna study

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Adonis_2112, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Adonis_2112

Adonis_2112 The Don
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hey .. i have a question. I just started studying for the MCAT and i'm using the Kaplan New MCAT Premiere Program, The Princeton Review Cracking the MCAT CBT, and the Research & Education Association program.
    Which of those do you advise me to study in? thx for the help.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pancho Villa

Pancho Villa Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

examkrackers and nothing else.

3. IceMan0824

IceMan0824 Holy crip, he's a crapple
    5+ Year Member

Non-Student
    I have friends who gave me their hand me down books. Of course it not for the CBT test, but I have all three and I can pick up AAMC CBT tests. Can't beat studying from all the major sources.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...