Trying to renew TX licence & confused about CME requirements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

the5thelement

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After reading the requirements at this TX medical board site, looks like i need:
1. 2 hours Ethics
2. 2 hours Pain management
3. Human trafficking course
When I go here for the free Human trafficking course , it says its good for 1.5 hours of Ethics too.

So my understanding is , If I complete the free human trafficking course to get the 1.5 hours of ethics,
I only need to find a 30 minute additonal credit for Ethics from somewhere and also have to do the 2 hours pain MX course?
Has anyone else come across this?