Trying to rile people up again....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
when are you moving to Seattle?....so much for that summer of love feeling. Defund police, huh?

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
i dont tweet, so im not privy to tweet etiquette. Are you supposed to have a follow up tweet for something like that? How many? Are there any rules on content? From what i saw, some old guy in a retirement village where there was a Trump parade was getting yelled at by a protestor, and he yelled white power at him as he drove by and laughed. Was it staged? Are they allowing BLM and antifa protestors in retirement villages now?

Some guys here(maybe you) say Trump praised neonazis saying they were "very fine people" after Charlottesville also. But left out that after his reference to "very fine people," Trump said, "and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."

I don't use Twitter but it's pretty basic - people post things and other people see them. Trump chose to retweet it. The "white power" chant occurs 8 seconds into the video and not exactly subtle. Someone yelling "white power" is racist/offensive in any context - I hope you would agree. He never condemned the statement since he probably is counting on those "white power" votes.

Either Trump doesn't care about the implications or he is exceedingly careless. With him as President, both of these are concerning and dangerous.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't use Twitter but it's pretty basic - people post things and other people see them. Trump chose to retweet it. The "white power" chant occurs 8 seconds into the video and not exactly subtle. Someone yelling "white power" is racist/offensive in any context - I hope you would agree. He never condemned the statement since he probably is counting on those "white power" votes.

Either Trump doesn't care about the implications or he is exceedingly careless. With him as President, both of these are concerning and dangerous.

So you think he retweeted a video cuz he’s racist?

My opinion is about as worthless as he is, but here it is: I think he doesn't give a s*** about the consequences of what he does or who supports him as long as it can get him more votes - see his interview with Alex Jones, false claims of millions of illegal aliens voting, etc.

He is insecure and careless to the point of being dangerous as evidenced by reports of how he spends his days and the chaos, confusion, and record setting turnover of his administration. Anyone who tickles his ego the wrong way gets the boot.

Decades from now, historians will remember him as one of the worst presidents in our country's history.

I hope you guys realize the media will continue to galvanize your hatred of Trump until the election.

Be prepared for your emotion dial to be turned up to 11. It's gonna look like the world is on fire...

Reactions: 1 users
My opinion is about as worthless as he is, but here it is: I think he doesn't give a s*** about the consequences of what he does or who supports him as long as it can get him more votes - see his interview with Alex Jones, false claims of millions of illegal aliens voting, etc.

He is insecure and careless to the point of being dangerous as evidenced by reports of how he spends his days and the chaos, confusion, and record setting turnover of his administration. Anyone who tickles his ego the wrong way gets the boot.

Decades from now, historians will remember him as one of the worst presidents in our country's history.

you might have just described every politician, coincidentally leaving out "money" as the most important reason for their motivation. His policies for African Americans have done more for them than 40 years of democrat policies. I wont be watching Alex Jones, but are you saying there hasnt been voter fraud, including illegal aliens voting?.....Because that really isnt a stretch.

I know people who have met Trump and he is gracious and generous. And fyi he didnt say "you aint black if you dont vote for me" like the other candidate. But you KNOW him to be careless and insecure?.....yea ok.

In the spirit of this “riled up thread”, and Instead of criticizing tweets and words, cuz Joe has some pretty harsh words and legislation towards African Americans in his 40 year history in govt, how about delineating some democrat policies that have helped African Americans more than Trump’s policies in his 3 short years? We got the defund police policy(lmao)....what else?

Last edited:
Probably, , but more so because he is stupid.

Maybe less time tweeting and more time reading(never mind) listening to his staff read him intelligence reports on National Security threats

you can say " he was an idiot because he didn't realize he was shouting 'White Power'", or you can say that he was being deviously deceptive.

I suspect the latter. he posts the vid, then deletes it. his WH spokespeople state "it was an accident", which most trump apologists will accept.

those with white supremacy tendencies will note that he himself did not deny posting, and will take that unspoken sign to be a show of support for white supremacy.....

You guys connect dots like Maddow. And the NYT story is written by the same Russian collusion folks who punked you for 3 years, but Trump is the dumb one? Lol

So it’s cool to say you ain’t black if you don’t vote for Biden? I’m watching Biden now in the dr’s lounge. Does he even know where he is? He can barely speak.

You guys connect dots like Maddow. And the NYT story is written by the same Russian collusion folks who punked you for 3 years, but Trump is the dumb one? Lol

So it’s cool to say you ain’t black if you don’t vote for Biden? I’m watching Biden now in the dr’s lounge. Does he even know where he is? He can barely speak.

i feel bad for the docs sitting around you in the lounge. please tell me you are all wearing masks.

that NYT story was independently verified by several (about 7 or so) other news outlets. nice try. you are playing checkers to ducttape's chess

Does this make any Biden supporters nervous?

"I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades,” former Defense Secretary Robert Gates says of Vice President Joe Biden

i feel bad for the docs sitting around you in the lounge. please tell me you are all wearing masks.

that NYT story was independently verified by several (about 7 or so) other news outlets. nice try. you are playing checkers to ducttape's chess

i feel bad for NY and all those who who died thanks to your democrat governor, and all the recent and increased shootings due to NYC LEO's retiring and resigning. Maybe social workers will help? New Yorkistan is not going to be a fun place to live.

Sure it was......just like 2 million covid deaths were a sure thing, and just like the Russian hoax that you threw tantrums about for 3+ years. That being said, im not on WH staff so im not going to jump to conclusions or have a tantrum about yet another NYT story that just came out 18 hours or so ago, and not to mention any leaking of foreign policy should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and undermines our country, just like your side does every day of the week.

Of course we dont wear masks while we are eating.....we sit 10 ft apart and cant really eat with a mask on. We were all laughing at bumbling Biden.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
i feel bad for NY and all those who who died thanks to your democrat governor, and all the recent and increased shootings due to NYC LEO's retiring and resigning. Maybe social workers will help? New Yorkistan is not going to be a fun place to live.

Sure it was......just like 2 million covid deaths were a sure thing, and just like the Russian hoax that you threw tantrums about for 3+ years. That being said, im not on WH staff so im not going to jump to conclusions or have a tantrum about yet another NYT story that just came out 18 hours or so ago, and not to mention any leaking of foreign policy should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and undermines our country, just like your side does every day of the week.

Of course we dont wear masks while we are eating.....we sit 10 ft apart and cant really eat with a mask on. We were all laughing at bumbling Biden.

Does this make any Biden supporters nervous?

"I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades,” former Defense Secretary Robert Gates says of Vice President Joe Biden
It's quite clear that being a unifying president is pretty low on the priority of our current incumbent. I think he is a divider, and I think he does so quite consciously. --Gates from interview June 17th

It's quite clear that being a unifying president is pretty low on the priority of our current incumbent. I think he is a divider, and I think he does so quite consciously. --Gates from interview June 17th
Statements by former Defense Secretary Robert Gates:

1. Referring to Biden: "I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades”

2. Referring to Trump: "It's quite clear that being a unifying president is pretty low on the priority of our current incumbent. I think he is a divider, and I think he does so quite consciously"

So, in your view, statement number 2 is more damning for the President of the United States? Wow.

Last edited:
Trump has best economy in over 50 plus years -left complains, Trump builds wall- left complains, Trump brings back business from overseas_ left complains, Trump closes country for covid -left complains, Trump bans all flights from China -left complains, Trump provides covid help to Cuomo and others -left complains, Trump has extra ventilators built-left complains, Trump has pharmaceuticals look for meds and vacines -Left complains. Trump does justice reform bill-left complains. Trump honors veterans- left complains, Trump signs executive order to remove restrictions on hiring those without a college degree- left complains, Trump does opportunity zones that help minority and black comunities -left complain, Trump kills terrorist-left complain, Trump supports police -left complains , Trump strengthens our military-left complains, Trump restores our economy-left complains.Trump prays and honors God-left complains.Trump raises our Flag-left complains, Trump salutes military vets- left complains, Trump does fireworks over Mt Rushmoore - left will complain about that too. You get the drift by now.

1. Referring to Biden: "I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades”

2. Referring to Trump: "It's quite clear that being a unifying president is pretty low on the priority of our current incumbent. I think he is a divider, and I think he does so quite consciously"

So, in your view, statement number 2 is more damning for the President of the United States? Wow.

The biggest dividers in our country are liberal media. And since they are democrat funded, by logic that means that Democrats are the great dividers. But that’s no surprise because they’ve been doing that for decades. And our liberal colleagues here parrot the liberal media every single day.

I’m still waiting on policies Joe Biden was associated with that helped African Americans instead of enslaving them even more?

Don't think he is endorsing either

Trump has best economy in over 50 plus years -left complains, Trump builds wall- left complains, Trump brings back business from overseas_ left complains, Trump closes country for covid -left complains, Trump bans all flights from China -left complains, Trump provides covid help to Cuomo and others -left complains, Trump has extra ventilators built-left complains, Trump has pharmaceuticals look for meds and vacines -Left complains. Trump does justice reform bill-left complains. Trump honors veterans- left complains, Trump signs executive order to remove restrictions on hiring those without a college degree- left complains, Trump does opportunity zones that help minority and black comunities -left complain, Trump kills terrorist-left complain, Trump supports police -left complains , Trump strengthens our military-left complains, Trump restores our economy-left complains.Trump prays and honors God-left complains.Trump raises our Flag-left complains, Trump salutes military vets- left complains, Trump does fireworks over Mt Rushmoore - left will complain about that too. You get the drift by now.
Ok you convinced Trump should be not just going to Mt. RUSHMORE...They should start carving his face on it.

1. 2 million COVID deaths was what was pushed by Peter Navarro. Trumps chosen health policy person (with no qualifications whatsoever).

2. trump has not built a wall. he has replaced a grand total of 76 miles of existing wall. Zero feet of new wall. Trump wall - Wikipedia

3. New York right now has one of the lowest infection rates in the country. NY was blindsided by the 2.2 million European visitors that came in after Trump banned travel from China to when partial European ban went in to effect.

it is pretty safe to be living in NY in terms of catching coronavirus right now. not so much in 38 other states, esp not Florida, Texas, Arizona, South Carolina, Alabama.......

4. it appears your head is still in the stand about Russia's motives. say what you will about Trump, but your pandering to Trump and his comments about the "Russia hoax" implies that Russia is innocent... and nothing is further from the truth

5. er... its not the left only that is complaining now. its moderates. its conservatives such as the Lincoln Project. its people who love America and stand for the Constitution.

6. you forget to mention that Gates also later stated "The one place I would take it back — during the Obama administration, we agreed more than we disagreed.”

um... that would be the last 8 years that Biden was in an office....

Last edited:
cchian

1. 2 million COVID deaths was what was pushed by Peter Navarro. Trumps chosen health policy person (with no qualifications whatsoever).

2. trump has not built a wall. he has replaced a grand total of 76 miles of existing wall. Zero feet of new wall. Trump wall - Wikipedia

3. New York right now has one of the lowest infection rates in the country. NY was blindsided by the 2.2 million European visitors that came in after Trump banned travel from China to when partial European ban went in to effect.

it is pretty safe to be living in NY in terms of catching coronavirus right now. not so much in 38 other states, esp not Florida, Texas, Arizona, South Carolina, Alabama.......

4. it appears your head is still in the stand about Russia's motives. say what you will about Trump, but your pandering to Trump and his comments about the "Russia hoax" implies that Russia is innocent... and nothing is further from the truth

5. er... its not the left only that is complaining now. its moderates. its conservatives such as the Lincoln Project. its people who love America and stand for the Constitution.

6. you forget to mention that Gates also later stated "The one place I would take it back — during the Obama administration, we agreed more than we disagreed.”

Its like taking candy from a baby

Out of context. Nice try though.

This is a devastating assessment.

"As for the fall election, Mr. Gates would not say whom he supported. In a previous book, he wrote that while he respected former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. as “a man of integrity,” he was “wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”

On Sunday, Mr. Gates stood by that assessment. “The one place I would take it back — during the Obama administration, we agreed more than we disagreed,” he said, citing their mutual opposition to intervening in Libya or pushing for the resignation of Egypt’s Hosni Mubarak."

People who are men of integrity deserve an honorable send off. Nobody deserves to be the commander in chief.

cchian

1. 2.2 million deaths in GB and US was from a British model by Neil ferguson and the mass media ran with it every day 24/7.

2. ?

3. I was referring to the situation with defunding police and the escalating lawlessness. Currently infections are down in NY, but the deaths already happened, in part due to virtue signaling about calling Trump a racist while half a million people were encouraged to celebrate the Chinese New Year on a few NYC streets.

4. Still hanging on to the Russian hoax, huh? 3 years of false MSM stories wasnt enough? Testimony under oath contradicting their own analysis on MSM wasnt enough? Russian "motives" is how you spin it now?

5. The constitution is not a topic you should be bringing up as something the left supports. Democrats want Washington DC to be a state. Democrats want open borders and gun control. Democrats want 11-13 SC justices. Democrats have repeatedly said the Constituion is outdated and needs to be radically changed.

6. No mention whatsoever.

1. actually, Navarro also tried to get the Trump admin to believe initial estimates of 500,000 dead, so it was not based on 1 flawed model. it is in one interview he made with CNN that he mentions 2.2 million. nice diversionary attempt.

2. another diversion. I do not see a link between Chinese New Year celebrations in February with defunding police in June.

3. every single intelligence agency here in the US and in the world have agreed that Russia tried to influence the election, and are still trying to influence US politics.

4. that comment is utter ludicrousness.

your impression is that a completely static Constitution. I understand that you truly believe that things have not and should not change in the past 200 years, but they have. the Constitution is a living breathing document that can change with the changing moral structure in society.

5. actually, I did not take out of context. read what you posted again, ie agreeing with Biden.

fwiw, he also said: "I wrote on the same page, though, that I regarded Joe Biden as a man of great integrity, a very decent human being, as somebody that if you had a personal problem or an issue, Joe Biden would be there to help you. So although I've got a lot of policy disagreements with the former vice president, he is a decent person. ... I think that what the country needs is somebody who will try to bring us together."

1. actually, Navarro also tried to get the Trump admin to believe initial estimates of 500,000 dead, so it was not based on 1 flawed model. it is in one interview he made with CNN that he mentions 2.2 million. nice diversionary attempt.

2. another diversion. I do not see a link between Chinese New Year celebrations in February with defunding police in June.

3. every single intelligence agency here in the US and in the world have agreed that Russia tried to influence the election, and are still trying to influence US politics.

4. that comment is utter ludicrousness.

your impression is that a completely static Constitution. I understand that you truly believe that things have not and should not change in the past 200 years, but they have. the Constitution is a living breathing document that can change with the changing moral structure in society.

5. actually, I did not take out of context. read what you posted again, ie agreeing with Biden.

fwiw, he also said: "I wrote on the same page, though, that I regarded Joe Biden as a man of great integrity, a very decent human being, as somebody that if you had a personal problem or an issue, Joe Biden would be there to help you. So although I've got a lot of policy disagreements with the former vice president, he is a decent person. ... I think that what the country needs is somebody who will try to bring us together."

None of the current options care to bring the country together, more divisive every day.

None of the current options care to bring the country together, more divisive every day.

you have to ask: who is MORE divisive? an honest answer is easy to find.

biden is left-center. he is not some crazy left-wing progressive. i dont love him as a candidate, but he is not a divisive one

you have to ask: who is MORE divisive? an honest answer is easy to find.

biden is left-center. he is not some crazy left-wing progressive. i dont love him as a candidate, but he is not a divisive one
Divisive is binary in my opinion. Yes/No.
Fox v CNN- No actual news from either. Just politics.

We should not have to vote for the least bad every election.

well, we do. as pmrmd would say: grow up

Biden is not anywhere close to least "bad". would you have rather had Sanders vs Trump, or Warren vs Trump?

Besides Biden self enriching himself and his entire family for 40 years from us, China, Ukraine, and Russia, what has he done? He has AOC on his hip with other radical left wingers. He admitted he only wanted 1 term. You aren’t voting for Biden.

there is no evidence for your insinuations, and it has been noted amongst multiple neutral news sites that there is no evidence.

but, lets go down this new rabbit hole. do you know Joe Biden's net worth?

it is no where near as much as Trump has cost us with his golfing alone over the past 3 1/2 years.

in fact, trumps golfing habits so far have cost US taxpayers 14 times more than Joe Bidens net worth.

($340 million is estimate. as of July 2019, when this article was posted, it was $108million of yours and my money).

Of course there’s evidence. But you won’t hear about it on your channels.

Every election the other party uses these expenses as an argument. I call it a working lunch. I won’t bother about the last administration and FLOTUS. It’s too bad the President has a right to schedule his daily routine as he sees fit. You win this topic because Biden will not be anywhere near a golf course...or outside for that matter. He’ll probably be in a chair or bed.

This was a major argument that Trump used in 2016.

Trump supporters do not get a free pass on his lies with regards to golf.

FWIW watch AP News, Reuter’s, ABC, or possibly WSJ (conservative)...

Regardless of how Trump started off - as a wild unknown (that's why I didn't vote for him) - he is no longer a wild unknown.

Biden, despite having been VP, is the new unknown. Would he have killed Soleimani, Iran's Quds Force leader, in a drone strike? Would NK have stopped testing nukes/missiles? Would we have a NAFTA replacement that even Nancy Pelosi says "is much better than NAFTA"?

Regardless of how Trump started off - as a wild unknown (that's why I didn't vote for him) - he is no longer a wild unknown.

Biden, despite having been VP, is the new unknown. Would he have killed Soleimani, Iran's Quds Force leader, in a drone strike? Would NK have stopped testing nukes/missiles? Would we have a NAFTA replacement that even Nancy Pelosi says "is much better than NAFTA"?

By your criteria, any challenger to the incumbent is an unknown. Biden has been in public office/served as VP for many years - he is probably the most predictable candidate out there. Regarding foreign policy/Gates quotes above, a good guess would be Biden's style similar to Obama administration. Trump's foreign policy is far from a resounding success:

- Iran: Trump orders killing of Soleimani. While he's a bad guy, there are plenty out there and someone will replace him. What did this accomplish long-term? Trump abandoned the nuclear deal. It certainly was far from perfect, but at least there was some international cooperation and some oversight during Obama administration. Trump has antagonized Iran and pushed out cooperation from allies in any action against Iran. If anything, he has weakened the position of moderate voices in their leadership .

- North Korea: Trump had several meetings that amounted to nothing - North Korea gets some temporary legitimization, and back to status quo.

- Israeli/Palestinian peace plan: Have you seen this? A US solution is not possible, but he basically gives Israel the green light to annex what they want. The map is South African style bantustas - need to scroll down a bit to see it.

- China: He challenged them on trade which I actually agree with, but I am not seeing any long-term results. TPP seemed a great opportunity to counter China on trade with allies. I'm still not clear why he withdrew besides "America first" and the fact it had Obama's fingerprints on it. But perhaps he is reconsidering:

- NAFTA: From what I've read seems like a good update.

if you are using trump's foreign policy as a positive argument, you out out of your mind. his foreign policy has been an unmitigated disaster, and essentially amounts to this premise: "how can i use my position as president to benefit myself".

from what i can tell the assassination of suleimani resulted in the TBI of american soldiers, the death of an entire airliner full of people, and worsening relations with iran. BTW, they are enriching uranium right now. and NK is moving along as well. for all of trump's bluster, nothing has happened with china, other than we are a lot worse off economically and we continue to subsidize the farming industry. the israeli peace plan is an absolute joke. he is wrong on NATO, troops in germany, PARIS accord, etc. plus, we are now an international pariah as well as a laughing stock. china, russia, NK,. and Iran have no reason to fear us at all.

Trump gave a fantastic, uniting speech last night at Mount Rushmore. He is NOT a racist.

"Trump Uses Mount Rushmore Speech to Deliver Divisive Culture War Message" NY Times
"Trump pushes racial division" Yahoo News
"Trump tries to drag America backward on a very different July 4th" CNN

Actual excerpts from the speech:
"We believe in equal opportunity, equal justice, and equal treatment for citizens of every race, background, religion and creed. Every child of every color, born and unborn, is made in the holy image of God."

"We want free and open debate, not speech codes and cancel culture. We embrace tolerance, not prejudice. We support the courageous men and women of law enforcement."

"It is time to plant our flag and to protect the greatest of this nation for citizens of every race in every city in every part of this glorious land."

"We will show that the story of America unites us, inspires us, includes us all, and makes everyone free. We must demand that our children are taught once again to see America as did Reverend Martin Luther King when he said that the founders had signed a promissory note to every future generation. Dr. King saw that the mission of justice required us to fully embrace our founding ideals."

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Trump gave a fantastic, uniting speech last night at Mount Rushmore. He is NOT a racist.

"Trump Uses Mount Rushmore Speech to Deliver Divisive Culture War Message" NY Times

"We believe in equal opportunity, equal justice, and equal treatment for citizens of every race, background, religion and creed. Every child of every color, born and unborn, is made in the holy image of God."

"We want free and open debate, not speech codes and cancel culture. We embrace tolerance, not prejudice. We support the courageous men and women of law enforcement."

"It is time to plant our flag and to protect the greatest of this nation for citizens of every race in every city in every part of this glorious land."

"We will show that the story of America unites us, inspires us, includes us all, and makes everyone free. We must demand that our children are taught once again to see America as did Reverend Martin Luther King when he said that the founders had signed a promissory note to every future generation. Dr. King saw that the mission of justice required us to fully embrace our founding ideals."

Fox news -- toxic, inflammatory talking heads
CNN/MSNBC -- toxic, virtue-signaling fools

I've moved away from MSM who is selling ads and pushing agenda.
Listening more to Tim Pool, Joe Rogan.

Fox news -- toxic, inflammatory talking heads
CNN/MSNBC -- toxic, virtue-signaling fools

I've moved away from MSM who is selling ads and pushing agenda.
Listening more to Tim Pool, Joe Rogan.
Agree, the msm, including fox, is just entertainment TV. Even if they present real facts, they do so selectivity and in their chosen context.

Agree, the msm, including fox, is just entertainment TV. Even if they present real facts, they do so selectivity and in their chosen context.

the liberal MSM was front and center in trying to remove a sitting president with false allegations of "Russian collusion evidence in plain site", while further dividing the country by race-baiting and virtue signaling for 3+ years. The past administration was also part of the sabotage of the Trump presidency.

Iran's Solemani wasnt in his bedroom in Tehran giving orders. He was in Iraq trying to kill American soldiers. Again you would let it slide.

Joe Biden is bought and paid for by China, and sat idly by during his 40 years in office. It was bad for the American people to continue letting it slide, but worse for him politically, so they did nothing while China continued to steal PI and manipulate their currency, among other things.

Last edited:
1. they should not have targeted Solemani while he was in Iraq. shows complete disrespect for our ally.

2. you are frankly lying about Biden being bought for by China. please post any legitimate news source that has information as to this lie.

(I would typically word this more appropriately, but that is the one problem I have with "mainstream media" with how they deal with trump. most news sources treat his falsehoods too gingerly, instead of just saying that he is lying.)

3. doctodd's other points are not worth responding to.

btw, the Mt. Rushmore speech was all about fomenting cultural divide and worsening partisan divide in the US. we are all Americans (unless one of you out there is from Canada). arent liberals - and conservatives - not allowed to use the 1st Amendment and voice their discontent about the direction of America, particularly with how it is being influenced by the current President?

entire transcript:

other excepts:

We are now in the process of defeating the radical left, the Marxists, the anarchists, the agitators, the looters, and people who, in many instances, have absolutely no clue what they are doing.

We will never allow an angry mob to tear down our statues, erase our history, indoctrinate our children, or trample on our freedoms.

There were no test for a new virus, but now we have tested almost 40 million people. By so doing, we show cases, 99% of which are totally harmless, results that no other country can show because no other country has testing that we have, not in terms of the numbers or in terms of the quality. (all gigantic lies)

this was not a UNITING speech

entire transcript:

other excepts:

We are now in the process of defeating the radical left, the Marxists, the anarchists, the agitators, the looters, and people who, in many instances, have absolutely no clue what they are doing.

We will never allow an angry mob to tear down our statues, erase our history, indoctrinate our children, or trample on our freedoms.

There were no test for a new virus, but now we have tested almost 40 million people. By so doing, we show cases, 99% of which are totally harmless, results that no other country can show because no other country has testing that we have, not in terms of the numbers or in terms of the quality. (all gigantic lies)

Would you rather he show support for the Marxists, anarchists, and looters? I think we can all agree that these people need to be stopped

Reactions: 3 users
1. they should not have targeted Solemani while he was in Iraq. shows complete disrespect for our ally.

2. you are frankly lying about Biden being bought for by China. please post any legitimate news source that has information as to this lie.

(I would typically word this more appropriately, but that is the one problem I have with "mainstream media" with how they deal with trump. most news sources treat his falsehoods too gingerly, instead of just saying that he is lying.)

3. doctodd's other points are not worth responding to.

btw, the Mt. Rushmore speech was all about fomenting cultural divide and worsening partisan divide in the US. we are all Americans (unless one of you out there is from Canada). arent liberals - and conservatives - not allowed to use the 1st Amendment and voice their discontent about the direction of America, particularly with how it is being influenced by the current President?

1. Why not? He has been and was actively engaged in killing Americans and other allies. You are cool with that(similar to Benghazi in some ways)? I wouldnt call Iraq an organized country/entity as our other allies like Canada or France. As im not a CIA expert in that region, im going to favor the administration instead of the armchair quarterbacks at CNN(where are Avenatti and Gillum when you need them lol).

2. Your news sources dont cover it. You wouldnt know.

3. I guess you didnt read Brennan and other's testimony under oath.

We obviously wont convince each other. But to touch on the post above, it seems your side favors the recent ORGANIZED anarchy and lawlessness, and failure of Seattle's govt to prevent the mob from destroying 6 city blocks of businesses and residents, and is an example of many other cities not controlling similar mobs. It's also coming out how some BLM founders and high ranking members have very dirty hands.

entire transcript:

other excepts:

From your excerpt, sounds like you favor looters and agitators. Besides that one triggering sentence out of 200, did anything else sound divisive?