Trying to submit without LOR/Interfolio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

o0giehead

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Based on advice found here, I am attempting to submit my application today without my DAT & LORs. My DAT will be finished in July and I am anticipating a Committee Letter to be written in August. However, Interfolio has new directions that requires your letter be uploaded before you can include the Interfolio-generated email on AADSAS.

https://help.interfolio.com/hc/en-u...ading-Letters-to-an-Online-Application-System

Will I not be able to submit until that Committee Letter is written in August?

Members don't see this ad.

If you are using a committee letter, you need to select the option of using a committee letter on the portal instead of uploading them yourself through interfolio. You will only need the email of the committee preparer and you will be able to submit your application and everything as long as that's in.

Reactions: 1 user
Do we need to use interfolio to request/submit our LOR?

Members don't see this ad :)
If you are using a committee letter, you need to select the option of using a committee letter on the portal instead of uploading them yourself through interfolio. You will only need the email of the committee preparer and you will be able to submit your application and everything as long as that's in.
Perfect, thank you! I will have my 4 letters on Interfolio sent to my committee preparer, and they will upload the committee letter directly to AADSAS when it's ready.