TUCA-MSMHS vs KCU-COB MSBS

Started by bkay0326
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bkay0326

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been fortunate enough to be accepted into the two programs, but I'm having a hard time deciding which one to accept. My ultimate goal is to become a DO, and I'm currently in the application cycle for 2024. I have had two interviews so far, and two more in the upcoming months, but no acceptances yet. I want to do these programs as a backup plan so I can improve my application during the next cycle for a better chance of acceptance. I would appreciate any thoughts, advice, or opinions you guys have. Thank you!
 
Which program has the lesser tuition?
TUCA - $26,260
COB- $36,836

So, it would be TUCA. Is that all that matters? I know both offer a guaranteed interview, but does it matter that KCU might be slightly more established? Thank you for the response!