TUCOM CA Class of 2013!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yungk19

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Join the Facebook group for the Class of 2013: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=33948649333#/group.php?gid=33948649333

Just wanted to start a thread for my fellow classmates that have been accepted at Touro-CA. We can list housing options and possible roomates and get to know each other before we start school. Granted some of us may accept and then end up at other schools later on but for now we are the class of 2013 at Touro-CA.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I heard TUCOM-CA has provisional accreditation now because of something that happened? ANybody heard anything yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am looking to get a house/apt/condo for my wife and I, that is within biking distance of TUCOM. When thinking about safety, convenience to food, coffee shops, a park ect.. where would anyone recommend?
On Mare Island?
From my research, It looks like it would be great to live near the Ferry Building in Vallejo (close to coffee shops, a few restaurants, farmers market, the ferry, the public library, ect.); Is this area safe? Would anyone recommend living here??? Is there any other area, within bicycling distance (a few miles), that you would recommend??
Thanks, I appreciate it.
Enjoy

Thanks for the advice on housing [see TUCOM 2008]. If there is anyone out there that currently lives on the island or near the vallejo ferry building, please contact me and I've got a few questions for you! I know there are currently people that bike to class, if you do can you contact me?

Also, who do we need to talk to in order to insure that we will have the lectures video recorded and archieved online?? Is there someone I can contact and push to get this going for sure?