Tuft School Of Dentistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IWCBTYJ

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm considering interviewing at Tufts, but am not sure if I should or not. I was fortunate enough to receive enough interviews that I think not interviewing at tuft would not hurt me. With that said, I want to make sure if I do decide not to interview, i'm not missing out on a huge opportunity.

I know that Tufts has a bad reputation around here for being too expensive, but how is the school? The curriculum? Are they a good clinical school? Do they have high specialty rate? great equipment?

I want to make sure that Tufts is not something I want, before deciding to decline the interview. Since I gather a huge bulk of information during the interviews, and am not sure if I should go, I thought I would ask here

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
The dentist I shadowed graduated from Tuft, and he seems to like it. This dentist was a really good one, personality wise and work ethics-wise, the review he gets from his patients are all 5 stars.
Also, the son of another dentist I shadowed is studying at Tuft. When I met him, he was a first-year student, he was so happy with his choice.
I asked him about his interview, and he said, the interview made him feel special and it was a really laid-back cool interview. He also said Tuft has a state of an art facility in a nice area of Boston. I don't know, he was happy for being there.

I didn't apply to Tuft, I really would have liked to apply to Tuft, because I love Boston, but they don't accept community college credits, so I didn't bother applying.

Reactions: 1 user
If you have a lot of options personally I don't think the tuition is worth it. I declined

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello all. I'm considering interviewing at Tuft, but am not sure if I should or not. I was fortunate enough to receive enough interviews that I think not interviewing at tuft would not hurt me. With that said, I want to make sure if I do decide not to interview, i'm not missing out on a huge opportunity.

I know that Tuft has a bad reputation around here for being too expensive, but how is the school? The curriculum? Are they a good clinical school? Do they have high specialty rate? great equipment?

I want to make sure that Tuft is not something I want, before deciding to decline the interview. Since I gather a huge bulk of information during the interviews, and am not sure if I should go, I thought I would ask here

you should start your research by finding out the correct name of the school...
remember steph curry and nike

Reactions: 2 users
you should start your research by finding out the correct name of the school...
remember steph curry and nike
Fair. But I did do a good amount of research online, but who would ever say they are a bad school online you know? Just looking for a more accurate feedback.

Fair. But I did do a good amount of research online, but who would ever say they are a bad school online you know? Just looking for a more accurate feedback.
No, I think he or she meant, you should write the name correctly.
The name apparently is Tufts, not Tuft!

Personally, I didn't know that!

Listen I don't know you, but it's October; you don't know for sure if you have gotten accepted in any of the schools you interviewed at, you should not shove away what the universe is giving you!

I don't know your stats, but that is irrelevant. Remember that just one interview decides your future in any school you went to. The people who have interviewed you, either accepted you or not, you don't know for sure until you get the acceptance email or call.

So, don't be cheap now, you already paid too much, just go to Boston and consider it a trip!

You will not lose anything if you go, but you might lose something if you didn't go

Last edited:
I would go check out Tufts. It’s an awesome school!