Tufts applicants who have submitted

Started by efab
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

efab

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know how to print the tufts application as a means to proofread? i don't see a print friendly button like vmcas had, but that is what i am looking for.
 
I would write (or you can copy/paste) your essays and such into word format to help you proof read. When I did my application I wrote them all in word initially, then pasted them into the application. This may help. Good luck :luck:
 
I know there is print option somewhere because I did it. That was a while ago so I don't remember exactly how. It's one of the options on the left menu around where the submit option is.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just submitted and there is a pdf version of the application that is created when you use the "Application Inspector" button before submitting. You can still change any info after you use the Application Inspector.