-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tufts class of 2013 roll call!
Started by Jquinones28
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I believe there are a couple that have posted it in the final decisions thread... I'm leaning strongly towards Tufts, but am still waiting to see what kind of financial aid i get, and am waiting to hear back from my in state...
Even so, my first choice is tufts... just don't know if I can afford it yet...
Even so, my first choice is tufts... just don't know if I can afford it yet...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll be there! I was officially rejected from UPenn today so that made my decision very easy. I was leaning toward Tufts anyway... I absolutely LOVED it there when I had my interview. Can't wait to meet all of you guys!
Oh.. and one of us should start a facebook group or something. Any takers?
Oh.. and one of us should start a facebook group or something. Any takers?
I'll be there! I was officially rejected from UPenn today so that made my decision very easy. I was leaning toward Tufts anyway... I absolutely LOVED it there when I had my interview. Can't wait to meet all of you guys!
Oh.. and one of us should start a facebook group or something. Any takers?
I'll start it!
Search for "Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine c/o 2013"
🙂
JQuinones... did you attend the AVM summer program in 2004 by any chance? Your name sounds vaguely familiar...
I did! That's funny . . . are you going to Tufts this fall as well?
I'm definitely going to Tufts!
I too got a nice rejection email from UPenn last week, so that made the choice very very easy!
Anyone going to the reception next Friday?
I too got a nice rejection email from UPenn last week, so that made the choice very very easy!
Anyone going to the reception next Friday?
I'm definitely going to Tufts!
I too got a nice rejection email from UPenn last week, so that made the choice very very easy!
Anyone going to the reception next Friday?
meee!
I'm definitely going to Tufts!
I too got a nice rejection email from UPenn last week, so that made the choice very very easy!
Anyone going to the reception next Friday?
I am :-D
I can't go to the accepted students reception. 🙁 I can't wait to meet you guys! And I'm rooting for you DocDVMD.. hopefully we'll be seeing you in the fall!

Awesome, I will see you there!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be attending too. 😀😀😀😀
Angelo, I would love the tour too!!! Thanks!
What is the date?
We are on break (yay!) through the 27th and I am out of town but will be returning on the 28th. No one replied in the other thread and I hadn't checked this one until now.
Sorry if the reception is the 27th as I won't be around but you can likely ask the student panel to take you around or to specific places.
Also if any of you are localish and wanted a tour some other time I could do that.
soo... my plan is to spend thursday (after i've slept off my jet lag a bit) exploring the towns around tufts to see where might be a nice place to live. i know nothing about the area, though. my host lives in worcester, so that's my home base, but i'll have a rental car. i hope i can get a GPS for it because my sense of direction is terrible.
-does anyone have suggestions on towns or neighborhoods i should cruise through? anything helps! which of the towns have amenities? i already checked where the local trader joe's are, hehe (framingham and shrewsbury).
-if anyone is around and interested in exploring, come with me! i'd love some company and help navigating (i know it's short notice, though... why didn't i think of this sooner?). shoot me an email at [email protected]
-does anyone have suggestions on towns or neighborhoods i should cruise through? anything helps! which of the towns have amenities? i already checked where the local trader joe's are, hehe (framingham and shrewsbury).
-if anyone is around and interested in exploring, come with me! i'd love some company and help navigating (i know it's short notice, though... why didn't i think of this sooner?). shoot me an email at [email protected]
Ahh I am so jealous! I want to go to the reception and meet everyone!!
I just can't afford it as well as the fact i have another commitment i'm supposed to be all excited about... but i know that come friday i'm going to be sitting in a classroom at this conference wanting so badly to be with you guys...
eww on stupid prior commitments and expensive plane tickets!
I just can't afford it as well as the fact i have another commitment i'm supposed to be all excited about... but i know that come friday i'm going to be sitting in a classroom at this conference wanting so badly to be with you guys...
eww on stupid prior commitments and expensive plane tickets!
I know how you feel StillDreaming... I can't be there either. I'm itching to get to meet all of you guys and I really want to explore the area and scope out some potential spots to live. Alas, I cannot go. So all of you better let us know how it goes! 😛
I'm still deciding between Illinois and Tufts, but after a very informative lunch with two of the vets from the aquarium where I volunteer, I'm leaning in the Tufts direction. So, hopefully I'll be at the accepted students reception as long as I can get a decently priced plane ticket on such short notice.
I think it would really help with the decision to meet my potential future classmates and explore the area a bit more. When I came up for the interview the only exploring I did involved getting horrifically lost on the way back to my hotel.
I think it would really help with the decision to meet my potential future classmates and explore the area a bit more. When I came up for the interview the only exploring I did involved getting horrifically lost on the way back to my hotel.