Tufts DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jn7771992

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone got an interview invite for Tufts University DPT program?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
How long did it take from interview to Tufts offering admission?

I have also been accepted! I applied in June and was offered an interview early July, accepted less than two weeks later. Has anyone else accepted their offer to Tufts?

I completed my interview on 10/4 and got accepted on 10/9!

I interviewed and was recently accepted there. You can message me if you have any questions!
Hi,

I know you applied last cycle, but I was wondering if you could tell me how the interview went, like what type of questions do they ask? Are they scenario base? I got an interview with the school.

I just accepted my offer to Tufts, but am still waiting to hear back from other programs.

Hi,

I know you applied last cycle, but I was wondering if you could tell me how the interview went, like what type of questions do they ask? Are they scenario base? I got an interview with the school.
Hi, I received a interview invite and was hoping you could provide any information that may be helpful for the interview.

Hi,

Hi,
I was just wondering if you were able to get any info about the interview that you could share?

Hi, I received a interview invite and was hoping you could provide any information that may be helpful for the interview.
Hi, how did the interview go? Did you gain any knowledge of the process that you could share?

Hi,
I was just wondering if you were able to get any info about the interview that you could share?
The interview is not with a person. You log in through a portal and record yourself answering three questions. I think the process makes it less stressful, at least that’s what I think.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,

Hey!

It is conducted through a video-based platform. I don't remember the questions being very hard nor a lot of scenario based questions. It was very similar to Baylor's interview format. They were general questions such as -

How do you define success?
Tell me about yourself.
Why PT?
Tell me about a time when you had to work with others, etc.

I would make sure you are prepared with answers for 2 minutes or under. The time they give you goes by quickly, so there isn't room for rambling on. On the other hand, if you answer the question in UNDER the time they give you, don't feel the need to ramble on just because you have the time to do so.

Overall, the interview was very relaxed! Good luck! (Sorry for my late response, but hopefully this helps other people as well.)

The interview is not with a person. You log in through a portal and record yourself answering three questions. I think the process makes it less stressful, at least that’s what I think.
Thank you!

Hey!

It is conducted through a video-based platform. I don't remember the questions being very hard nor a lot of scenario based questions. It was very similar to Baylor's interview format. They were general questions such as -

How do you define success?
Tell me about yourself.
Why PT?
Tell me about a time when you had to work with others, etc.

I would make sure you are prepared with answers for 2 minutes or under. The time they give you goes by quickly, so there isn't room for rambling on. On the other hand, if you answer the question in UNDER the time they give you, don't feel the need to ramble on just because you have the time to do so.

Overall, the interview was very relaxed! Good luck! (Sorry for my late response, but hopefully this helps other people as well.)
Awesome reply!! Thank you so much:)

do you know what kind of questions you were asked? recording process sounds intense