tufts interview

sharpnerd00

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2005
nyc
    does anyone here who has had a tufts interview know how soon after the interview they tell you of their decision?

i am assuming they are rolling and was wondering if they were like pitt, for example, and usually notified you 2 weeks post-interview.

thanks!

silas2642

silas2642
    10+ Year Member
    Jul 24, 2005
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      sharpnerd00 said:
      does anyone here who has had a tufts interview know how soon after the interview they tell you of their decision?

i am assuming they are rolling and was wondering if they were like pitt, for example, and usually notified you 2 weeks post-interview.

thanks!

Did you get an interview? They give you a website for people invited to interview and a timeline for when they will notify you. If you are interviewing between Oct. 18th and Dec. 6th or something like that, then you will know their decision by the end of December at the latest.

sharpnerd00

10+ Year Member
      7+ Year Member
      Feb 18, 2005
      nyc
        silas2642 said:
        Did you get an interview? They give you a website for people invited to interview and a timeline for when they will notify you. If you are interviewing between Oct. 18th and Dec. 6th or something like that, then you will know their decision by the end of December at the latest.

ahh terrific, i'll check that out - thanks!

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.