Tufts Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

heeseop

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i received an interview invitation from tufts and am trying to schedule one through their website.. but i don't see any availability (the dates are not clickable from october to march). i don't think im computer challenged.
anybody having the same problem? maybe i should call them..
:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

i received an interview invitation from tufts and am trying to schedule one through their website.. but i don't see any availability (the dates are not clickable from october to march). i don't think im computer challenged.
anybody having the same problem? maybe i should call them..
:confused:

I haven't had the opportunity to schedule at Tufts, but have you tried using a different browser (Internet Explorer, Fire Fox, Opera, Safari, etc)? Otherwise, if you're using a Mac, maybe try a PC or vice versa? You may also want to make sure that a pop-up isn't getting blocked or something...

I haven't had the opportunity to schedule at Tufts, but have you tried using a different browser (Internet Explorer, Fire Fox, Opera, Safari, etc)? Otherwise, if you're using a Mac, maybe try a PC or vice versa? You may also want to make sure that a pop-up isn't getting blocked or something...

im using internet explorer.. everything seems fine.. i just don't see any availability..

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't recieved an email from tufts yet, but I checked my status page after reading this thread and clicked on the my interview tab. There was an instruction sheet for scheduling my interview, but the calendar had nothing clickable on it.

I don't remember if that interview tab was always there, in which case you may not be able to schedule an interview date until they approve you to (in which case even though they sent the email, you still may not have been updated in their comp or something). I am hoping it is a new addition to my page and I am pending a pleasant email....

Hi there,

Just curious....when was your application complete at Tufts??

His MDapps link says he was complete on 9/8 and got the invite on 10/18. I was complete on 9/7 and just got the email. Woohoo!

Congrats on the interview invites! Did you guys ever receive complete e-mails, or was your status just updated on the website?

I got a complete email on 9/7, I submitted on 9/2 and my LORs were all in by the end of August.

I haven't recieved an email from tufts yet, but I checked my status page after reading this thread and clicked on the my interview tab. There was an instruction sheet for scheduling my interview, but the calendar had nothing clickable on it.

I don't remember if that interview tab was always there, in which case you may not be able to schedule an interview date until they approve you to (in which case even though they sent the email, you still may not have been updated in their comp or something). I am hoping it is a new addition to my page and I am pending a pleasant email....

I was looking at the status page and was wondering where you saw the interview tab? Thanks!

It was on the left hand side of the page, below all of the icons under the "my application" tab before the "FAQ/Links" tab.

i was just on that site. it looks like they have spots open in dec. if you can find spots in dec that you can sign up for now, do that. it may be that the other dates are filled.
tufts interviews small amounts of people each day (around 30 applicants) b/c they interview twice a week (tues/thurs).
also, i think that the last week of each month they don't have interviews so the adcom can meet.
good luck

it's working now..
i think i noticed the status change almost immediately so the system wasn't quite updated yet..