Tufts Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arsenewenger

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just got an interview invite from TUFTS which i scheduled for a date in march. However, scrolling thru available dates. i realized that there is a spot for january there by prompting me to reschedule for the january date. Do u guys think it is a smart idea and a better chance of acceptance, rather than waiting till march.

Also, how does tuft interview work out. will they notice that i have changed my interview date or not? what are the consequences. Bad idea or good idea?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I would definitely reschedule your interview in January if you're interested in attending TUSM. We have rollling admissions, and so obviously the earlier you interview the greater your chances are of an acceptance. Plus, March is kinda late to be interviewing.

If anyone notices that you've rescheduled your interview, trust me, no one will care. If anything, it will be seen as a positive that you were willing to rearrange your schedule and interview earlier. It shows that you're motivated and interested in the school. Good luck!

i just got an interview invite from TUFTS which i scheduled for a date in march. However, scrolling thru available dates. i realized that there is a spot for january there by prompting me to reschedule for the january date. Do u guys think it is a smart idea and a better chance of acceptance, rather than waiting till march.

Also, how does tuft interview work out. will they notice that i have changed my interview date or not? what are the consequences. Bad idea or good idea?

Thanks.

I would definitely reschedule your interview in January if you're interested in attending TUSM. We have rollling admissions, and so obviously the earlier you interview the greater your chances are of an acceptance. Plus, March is kinda late to be interviewing.

If anyone notices that you've rescheduled your interview, trust me, no one will care. If anything, it will be seen as a positive that you were willing to rearrange your schedule and interview earlier. It shows that you're motivated and interested in the school. Good luck!

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Off topic, but kind of related to the second post... You guys think its a good idea to e-mail schools that have invited you to an interview and ask them to let you know about spots that open up?

Considering doing this for both of my current March interviews as I can pretty much attend any date they give me before that...

Off topic, but kind of related to the second post... You guys think its a good idea to e-mail schools that have invited you to an interview and ask them to let you know about spots that open up?

Considering doing this for both of my current March interviews as I can pretty much attend any date they give me before that...

I did not e-mail them. i discovered an open spot while checking my status online

Right, I got that... Was just asking an off-topic question. Both the schools I was referring to don't have the list of interview dates available online after selecting one.

i'm sorry to bug you, but would you mind sharing your stats? thanks, and good luck on your interview!

Hey Arsen, you just gave me hope about still being offered an interiew at Tufts. I also completed my app in November. Anyone know about calling Tufts to find out what's up with no word and if it's a good idea?

if you get an interview, where is it posted on the status page?

Thanks.

They might appreciate you jumping in to fill and early slot, since they have less time to fill it, but I don't really know about that. Mostly anything we can tell you is speculation, perhaps the only people that really notice or even see it are admissions personnel, not even adcom members...