Tufts MBS or TCMC MBS?? Please HELP!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Eden-Dar)le4

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've gotten accepted to both Tufts MBS and TCMC's MBS program. I can't decide which one to take since not a lot of reviews are out there about these programs. Can anyone give me some of their opinions? It would be greatly appreciated. I know both programs are pretty new, so I am not sure which school has a better reputation by the med school committees.
 
I've gotten accepted to both Tufts MBS and TCMC's MBS program. I can't decide which one to take since not a lot of reviews are out there about these programs. Can anyone give me some of their opinions? It would be greatly appreciated. I know both programs are pretty new, so I am not sure which school has a better reputation by the med school committees.

Sorry to revive such an old thread...OP, what did you decide?

What is the general consensus? The TCMC program is relatively new. But Tufts has been pretty well established from what I have seen.
 
From what I have seen, Tufts would be the way to go. TCMC doesn't give anything promising and it is awfully expensive. I was accepted but I am contemplating just withdrawing.