Tufts MBS vs Tulane Pharmacology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ApothecaryReady

Accepted!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I truly hate to start another of these X vs Y threads...but not enough to keep me from doing it. I have had the great fortune to be accepted to both, and though I have read the Tufts thread (haven't seen a Tulane pharm thread) I'd love to hear some input about the pros and cons of each, along with some SDN opinions. Former or current students would be fantastic, but any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
 
Tufts is a real SMP where you take a years worth of actual med school classes; whereas, the Tulane Pharmacology program only lets you take 1 med school class. I'm sure you're aware of this, but I just wanted to get that out there.

Anyways, I think much of your decision relies on your current stats as well as the breadth of possible med school acceptances you want.
 
i love the x vs. y threads. it gets down to the bones. all the program-specific threads are full of positive fluff
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad