- MD/MBA in 4 years. I know I want to get my MBA at some point and Tufts offers a unique opportunity in that they allow for you to get both degrees in 4 years. I think it would be really cool learning medicine and business while in the healthcare hub that is Boston
- Could be wrong but I feel like tufts has a better name outside of the medical community, for instance in the business world saying you go to tufts vs umass would carry more weight
- I grew up in Boston and would like to experience something different (I am not sure if Worcester would be better)
- Facilities could be newer
- Commuter school?
- This is super specific - So the tufts MBA portion starts in June and once I start classes at the Business School I can't go to another school right? I am on the waitlist to 3 schools I would rather go to over Tufts and UMass and if I start school in June I would be losing a few months where I could get into the schools I am currently waitlisted at
- I had a great interview day. I really liked all of the students I interacted with.
- Great facilities
- community, because of Umass' relative isolation from a major city I thought that the students were more of a community as opposed to tufts where people were a little more spread out (could be a pro or a con)
- No MBA - I guess I could always get it later? Maybe at a better school than tufts business
- In Worcester - I am not sure how much fun the city is as I havnt spent much time there
- Kind of in the middle of nowhere
- I want to be in school in a city