Tufts scholarships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TotallyUncertain

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

Does anyone know about Tufts scholarships?

I saw that they give small merit scholarship. On their website they say that financial aid will mostly be loans.

Thank you
 
Tufts does offer merit scholarships of various small sizes.

I was offered one in january a few weeks after being accepted for $10k. I only get to keep it by ranking top 20 in my class.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tufts does offer merit scholarships of various small sizes.

I was offered one in january a few weeks after being accepted for $10k. I only get to keep it by ranking top 20 in my class.

Hi! Did you email the school about scholarship before getting one? I got accepted to tufts on Dec.3 but heard nothing back about the scholarship. I had high stats and the scholarship would be a deciding factor for me to choose schools.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile