Tufts + Scrubs....Confused

Started by ElCubanito
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ElCubanito

Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is a question for those 2nd - 4th year students. I was wondering what your experience with scrubs are. Can you wear different colors (solid) or a specific color? Can you wear them to class on non-lab days. Please comment on the no jeans policy. Is this true?

Sorry for all the questions....just confused. About to buy some scrubs and I just want to know how much Im really going to use them.
 
ElCubanito said:
This is a question for those 2nd - 4th year students. I was wondering what your experience with scrubs are. Can you wear different colors (solid) or a specific color? Can you wear them to class on non-lab days. Please comment on the no jeans policy. Is this true?

Sorry for all the questions....just confused. About to buy some scrubs and I just want to know how much Im really going to use them.

you need them for Gross Anatomy...you can wear them on non lab days if you want to look like a tool. Any color and style is fine, no jeans is for your 3rd and 4th years in the clinic...
 
Prior said:
you need them for Gross Anatomy...you can wear them on non lab days if you want to look like a tool. Any color and style is fine, no jeans is for your 3rd and 4th years in the clinic...

Thanks...now I know what to get. Just wondering, is looking like a "tool" a good thing? :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Prior said:
you need them for Gross Anatomy...you can wear them on non lab days if you want to look like a tool. Any color and style is fine, no jeans is for your 3rd and 4th years in the clinic...


how about shorts or rugged jeans for the first couple years??? probably not, but I thought I'd ask...
 
ElCubanito said:
Thanks...now I know what to get. Just wondering, is looking like a "tool" a good thing? :laugh:

no problem...there were a few this past year that did that so I thought I'd save you the embarrassment. I would just try to look professional, not everyone does but the professors notice. Try to enjoy the rest of your summer before all hell breaks loose.
 
Even though we haven't touched the clinic, scrubs are the norm at my school. Beats the heck out of business casual. 🙂