Tufts secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marydee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received a letter in the mail from Tufts giving me an authorization code to complete their secondary. The letter gives directions for the required documents to enclose..... ASKS me to "include a printout of my AMCAS application". What's up with that? Won't they see my secret list of all the other schools I applied to? Should they see this list -- this early in the game? Anyone else get this letter in the mail and what do you propose to do?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to Tufts last year. As I recall, they requested that applicants send a printout of their AMCAS application without the list of schools. So, I would send them everything except for that page. Hope that helps.

if you read the online material, it says to omit the list of schools.

On a side note, do you feel a little bit uncomfortable with the "optional" space provided to explain why you "might" have an extra reason for attending Tufts? I know it says that it's okay say "no" - as in no other additional reason - but if I had two secondaries in my hands that I was considering giving an interview to, I would be inclined to give the interview to someone who had an extra reason why they wanted to come......

Just my thoughts, thought you or those with Tufts secondaries might want to comment...