Tufts vs Nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

coffeedrowsy

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I know this topic has been discussed before but wanted to get current feedback. I'm very thankful for my acceptances, but at the same time having to make a decision has been driving me crazy. Some background: lived in Florida my whole life, Nova is ~45 mins away from my home. Visited Tufts and fell in love with the school/city, but the cold weather could be a drawback for me along with not knowing anyone at all in the Northeast. Nova would definitely be my cheaper option (by 60-80k) once I factor in my living expenses, etc. I'm torn b/c the reputation and resources at Tufts vs Nova's cheaper cost + family nearby is making this difficult. Also Nova's bad rep from a few years ago is making me anxious about attending since I'm not sure if anything has changed in the recent years. Any insight on this would be really appreciated!! 🙂