Tufts vs Nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coffeedrowsy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I know this topic has been discussed before but wanted to get current feedback. I'm very thankful for my acceptances, but at the same time having to make a decision has been driving me crazy. Some background: lived in Florida my whole life, Nova is ~45 mins away from my home. Visited Tufts and fell in love with the school/city, but the cold weather could be a drawback for me along with not knowing anyone at all in the Northeast. Nova would definitely be my cheaper option (by 60-80k) once I factor in my living expenses, etc. I'm torn b/c the reputation and resources at Tufts vs Nova's cheaper cost + family nearby is making this difficult. Also Nova's bad rep from a few years ago is making me anxious about attending since I'm not sure if anything has changed in the recent years. Any insight on this would be really appreciated!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

How did Nova get its "bad rep" from a few years ago?

Ah, thanks for the links. Was just curious about this issue revolving around Nova.