Tuition Assistance suggestion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Litlwarrior08

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Check out Health South Rehab / hospitals for tuition assistance. "
Loan Forgiveness: The Loan Program is designed to works two ways: Qualified students can receive loan assistance towards clinical degrees in nursing, therapy, or pharmacy or qualified graduates can receive reimbursement for loans incurred while pursing clinical degrees. The loan program is designed to fit your needs as well as the hospital's needs. Loans are provided by the individual hospitals; therefore, applicants should discuss options with their home hospital or with their recruiter directly.

Hope this helps someone...........It for did me.Good Luck

the web site won't copy to forum it gets blocked out. google health south tuition assistance, go to benefits page for info, you will need to contact each center directly, check the locations link, to see if they participate

EDIT: please share any success you might have w/ this suggestion. You can down load the info and application booklet at http://www.***********.com/en/careers/clinical-opportunities/therapy/therapy-loan-program . You will have to have the participating hospital send you a hard copy to complete since you can't edit or type in the downloaded version. if this link doesn't work type into search box on web site LOAN PROGRAM then click on therapy program. I'm sharing because I received a loan from my local HS and it is only a one time. Of the 3 near me only one was participating. I had to keep calling each one several times, left message, sent emails untill I was successfull with it. There is a work committment attached to receiving the loan. THere are no dead lines. Apply while the hospital has the funds and interest in promoting PT

note the *********** are health south

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
242 + hits......no responses yet...........anyone follow up to check this out?

242 + hits......no responses yet...........anyone follow up to check this out?

The link is not working, even when I put in "health south" in the *********** section. I also tried googling what you wrote and still could not find it. That is probably why you are not getting a response.

Is this a program that you are taking part of? Have you committed to working for them once you graduate? For how long? Are they paying part of your tuition in return, or just offering loans?

Members don't see this ad :)
the site worked for me but there were no hospitals w/i a 50 mile radius of where i want to work

The link is not working, even when I put in "health south" in the *********** section. I also tried googling what you wrote and still could not find it. That is probably why you are not getting a response.

Is this a program that you are taking part of? Have you committed to working for them once you graduate? For how long? Are they paying part of your tuition in return, or just offering loans?

It is a tuition assistance: NOT A LOAN. I received $$$$ in the form of a personal check which I deposited directly to my bank account not the school.... to be used as I needed. They award 5,000 or 10,000 and for each 5,000 you owe them a year. once employed and debt paid you can then go on tuition reimbursement. You have to work w/ the HR person / recruiter at the center---if they are participating.
TRY THIS-----------
GOOGLE health south rehabilitation center benefits ---scroll down to loan forgiveness for info-- in the search box type locations, then click on locations and services.....there are others ways to go...they keep changing the site....in the box to the right enter your location search.

It is a tuition assistance: NOT A LOAN. I received $$$$ in the form of a personal check which I deposited directly to my bank account not the school.... to be used as I needed. They award 5,000 or 10,000 and for each 5,000 you owe them a year. once employed and debt paid you can then go on tuition reimbursement. You have to work w/ the HR person / recruiter at the center---if they are participating.
TRY THIS-----------
GOOGLE health south rehabilitation center benefits ---scroll down to loan forgiveness for info-- in the search box type locations, then click on locations and services.....there are others ways to go...they keep changing the site....in the box to the right enter your location search.

Thanks for the info! I found the site, but they don't have any locations within a 100 miles of me. Hope this helps someone, though!