Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I'm Sure many people know and have asked this question, but it seems most people just post their GPA etc... and what Residency they get into
I am a Canadian Student who is interested in Medicine and want to keep all options open
I would like to know what is the Average Tuition one would expect to pay to go to these schools abroad, is there good enough Financial support for Canadians?
What is the Average Cut off marks for the main schools like St. george, Ross, AUA, SABA, etc...
And do Canadians usually stay in the States Afterwards or do they try to go to Canada. I seem to hear mixed messages
thanks so much
I am a Canadian Student who is interested in Medicine and want to keep all options open
I would like to know what is the Average Tuition one would expect to pay to go to these schools abroad, is there good enough Financial support for Canadians?
What is the Average Cut off marks for the main schools like St. george, Ross, AUA, SABA, etc...
And do Canadians usually stay in the States Afterwards or do they try to go to Canada. I seem to hear mixed messages
thanks so much
than keep believing it, dont get offended by the truth, seems like you got too small of a pecker to admit the truth and reality, this isnt about being rejected from every school in canada and trying to get in a carib school and hoping to get a visa to do residency on my country's soil, its a carib school admission, everyone knows how easy it is to get into one of them!