Tuition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rusunn

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I am pretty ignorant when it comes to medical stuff. I have been looking for the average tuition for public and private med (allo) schools for 2005 on the internet and on SDN but I cannot find it. Can someone be nice enough to tell me or post a link of the average tuition for med schools for 2005, public and private

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Rusunn said:
Hi there,

I am pretty ignorant when it comes to medical stuff. I have been looking for the average tuition for public and private med (allo) schools for 2005 on the internet and on SDN but I cannot find it. Can someone be nice enough to tell me or post a link of the average tuition for med schools for 2005, public and private

Thanks!

http://www.aamc.org/students/considering/financial.htm

Rusunn said:
Hi there,

Thanks!

Also if you want individual school info, compared to other schools, grab up a US News and World Report Medical School ranking thingy. Besides starting flamewars on SDN over who is ranked where for what (BTW-- it's all bull$h!t), it is useful for comparing tuition, class sizes, makeup, etc.-- i.e. numbers you can use.