cho15

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
I'm trying to set a up a plan B for myself in case I don't get into med school this year (which hopefully I do) but I was wondering if anyone knows of other programs besides the Tulane ACP that guarantee an acceptance into the school's medical school barring whatever factors they deem necessary. Thanks!

klmnop

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2009
Tulane's ACP doesn't guarantee acceptance into the Med School. What you want are programs like Temple's.

cho15

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
Tulane's ACP doesn't guarantee acceptance into the Med School. What you want are programs like Temple's.
Like i said, guaranteed acceptance BARRING what they deem necessary. If you beat the Anatomy class average, you are guaranteed acceptance.

I looked up Temple's program...I don't meet their MCAT score req. and i don't plan on re-taking it, so programs with no MCAT score requirements please :)

jslo85

Resident
7+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2010
Chicago
Status
Resident [Any Field]
It's relatively late in the cycle for most allopathic programs that I know that do have this but I know of a few osteopathic ones that fit this criteria, but I don't know if you would be open for that so PM if so.