Tulane ACP - Any other similar programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cho15

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to set a up a plan B for myself in case I don't get into med school this year (which hopefully I do) but I was wondering if anyone knows of other programs besides the Tulane ACP that guarantee an acceptance into the school's medical school barring whatever factors they deem necessary. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Tulane's ACP doesn't guarantee acceptance into the Med School. What you want are programs like Temple's.

Tulane's ACP doesn't guarantee acceptance into the Med School. What you want are programs like Temple's.

Like i said, guaranteed acceptance BARRING what they deem necessary. If you beat the Anatomy class average, you are guaranteed acceptance.

I looked up Temple's program...I don't meet their MCAT score req. and i don't plan on re-taking it, so programs with no MCAT score requirements please :)

It's relatively late in the cycle for most allopathic programs that I know that do have this but I know of a few osteopathic ones that fit this criteria, but I don't know if you would be open for that so PM if so.