Tulane Housing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

panda01

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on Tulane housing? Right now I'm thinking about living in Deming Pavillion so I won't have to haul furniture across the country and I'll be able to settle in for the first year. Any Deming or otherwise (Uptown, Garden District houses) info or opinions?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Panda,

Check the website, we have set up a webpage for your class that has some housing info and ads up. Check the classifieds at bestofneworleans.com (just to get an idea, don't rent anything off the 'net). And, personally, I think Deming blows. Too expensive, too sterile, and way too close to everything school related.

You can live anywhere: uptown, garden, mid city, metairie ... the only place that is too pricey is warehouse/cbd, but if I had money, i'd live at one of those new warehouse complexes.

If you come down, you'll find something within a week. There are a bunch of ads up at the med school bulletin boards, too. But, I think if you just drive around neighborhoods you like, you will say for rent signs, and then you can check those places out. You should be able to find something nice for $600 for a one bedroom (or a little more) and $800-1000 for a two bedroom.

If you have any questions, just email me: [email protected]

Simul