katem

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2002
Status (Visible)
hi,
i am trying to figure out flight stuff, so i was wondering if anyone knew the approximate end time for the tulane interview, which starts at 8:15?
thanks!:)

laviddee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 6, 2002
Chicago
Status (Visible)
you should be done by 2:15 i think.
latest 2:30

some people had to catch flights and so they left the tour early, but the tour wasn't really necessary b/c we had spent the day already exploring much of the building.

GoodMonkey

sproutmobile
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2002
banging your head against a wall burns 150 calorie
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
i had the same issue... i called the office (they're really friendly and the person who always answers the phones has a cool accent) and they told me the tour should be the last thing and go until around 2:30-ish. i have a 10/9 interview there and my flight leaves NO at 4:30... the admissions person told me i can always scoot out of the tour a few minutes early, that it was common, and there should be no problem making a 4:30 flight out of town.

hope this helps. feel free to call their office and ask about your specific question- they were very helpful. :)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.