Tulane Shuttle Service? Quick!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

velouria

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'll be at Tulane on Monday for an interview. I'm staying with a friend who lives near the undergrad campus. I heard there's a shuttle that runs between the 2 campuses, but I've been disconnected the 3 (!) times I called the school to ask about it.

Does anyone know how early they run (I have to be downtown at the med school by 8am), how much they cost, and where they pick up from the undergrad campus??

Thanks for the quick help!!!

velouria

Members don't see this ad.

The shuttle is not a viable option for getting to the school at 8AM. I assume your friend isn't able to take you? I'd offer you a ride, but the probability of me waking up and getting to class on time that day is somewhere between slim and none. Maybe some other more dependable Tulanians out there can help you out?

the shuttle is indeed a viable option. as a former tulane student, i know that as a fact. Its first run is at 7.00 am and then leaves every hour on the hour. it leaves from the front of the University Center (UC).

I stand corrected. But still, to make it there by 7AM after getting dressed for an interview is no easy feat. Better to try and rustle up a ride if possible.