Tuskegee 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have an interview on Monday. So nervous but excited. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I got in!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: 8 users
Congrats!! I have not received anything yet. Did you find out by email?

My friend got in and was notified by email this morning but I have not heard anything yet

My friend got in and was notified by email this morning but I have not heard anything yet
We'll just have to be positive about it. I'm sure we'll be hearing back soon!

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats!! I have not received anything yet. Did you find out by email?

Yes! I got the email this afternoon. According to previous groups, they send the emails out in waves! So just stay close to your email! It’s coming!

Alright, it's been almost a week since people started posting that they received decision letters (Congratulations to everyone who was accepted btw!), has anyone else heard anything? I'm assuming/hoping since only 2 people have posted about decisions that I'm not the only one still anxiously waiting...

Alright, it's been almost a week since people started posting that they received decision letters (Congratulations to everyone who was accepted btw!), has anyone else heard anything? I'm assuming/hoping since only 2 people have posted about decisions that I'm not the only one still anxiously waiting...
I'm still waiting too!! They said Feb 14th when I asked. Did they give you a date?

I'm still waiting too!! They said Feb 14th when I asked. Did they give you a date?

Oh gosh that's soon! Thank you! And I actually haven't asked, I just saw this forum and decided to ask on here before bugging admissions any more than I already have during the application and interview process! I'm praying for good news and trying to keep the faith, but that fact that they've already notified people that they were accepted and we are having to wait another week seems odd to me :eyebrow:
...but hopefully I'm just overthinking it!

Oh gosh that's soon! Thank you! And I actually haven't asked, I just saw this forum and decided to ask on here before bugging admissions any more than I already have during the application and interview process! I'm praying for good news and trying to keep the faith, but that fact that they've already notified people that they were accepted and we are having to wait another week seems odd to me :eyebrow:
...but hopefully I'm just overthinking it!
For sure. I would not be worried yet! According to previous applicants, it looks like they send out acceptances in waves. So we just have to have faith and stay positive!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard any word on whether they've sent out emails today? Looking back at previous classes, it seems every wave of emails comes weekly on Wednesday.

Has anyone heard any word on whether they've sent out emails today? Looking back at previous classes, it seems every wave of emails comes weekly on Wednesday.

I haven't heard anything about letters coming out today but I'm anxiously awaiting mine!!! @reh_xoxo said a few posts up that she was told they would be sent tomorrow (14th). So hopefully we wont be waiting too much longer! And hopefully it's all good news tomorrow, with it being the day of love and all... fingers crossed!!!

I haven't heard anything about letters coming out today but I'm anxiously awaiting mine!!! @reh_xoxo said a few posts up that she was told they would be sent tomorrow (14th). So hopefully we wont be waiting too much longer! And hopefully it's all good news tomorrow, with it being the day of love and all... fingers crossed!!!
@DVMeventually... is right! I was told at my interview the 14th (tomorrow). If not I'm going to call and see what's going on. I feel like today is our day though!! :)

@DVMeventually... is right! I was told at my interview the 14th (tomorrow). If not I'm going to call and see what's going on. I feel like today is our day though!! :)

Hmm... just had a random thought, if you were told the 14th at your interview, maybe your interview day determines what wave you're in for receiving letters..

That could be! Did anyone else on here ask when they would hear back by?

If nothing today, I'll definitely be calling tomorrow.

So I called earlier today and they said they are still making decisions...

I called again today and Ms.Turk told me it'd be another week or two...
That's so long!!! My in-state school is apparently sending out decisions next week so at least I'll get some news soon! I'm getting more and more anxious by the day!

I got my email this afternoon! I got in! Was so happy, I ended up crying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Still nothing for me, but I'm keeping my faith and praying for the best! What's meant to be will be!

Thank you! Hopefully an acceptance is coming your way soon! Also, I interviewed on Tuesday, Jan. 22nd.
Oh okay, I interviewed that day too! I'm trying to see if there is some kind of correlation with how they're sending out acceptances.

Hmm.. maybe. Mine starts with B. Maybe its by state/ region? Or maybe its by top picks get letters first. We may never crack the code :bang:
Haha, mine starts with a H... We'll never know lol we'll just have to keep being patient.

Mrs. Turk said that the next wave of letters will be sent out in approximately 2 weeks

Has anyone else called to see how many more waves there will be? Last I talked to them was last week and they just told em keep checking email and mail and that all decisions will be out latest of next month (end of March). Just wondering if they told anyone how many more waves there will be of acceptances.

Has anyone else called to see how many more waves there will be? Last I talked to them was last week and they just told em keep checking email and mail and that all decisions will be out latest of next month (end of March). Just wondering if they told anyone how many more waves there will be of acceptances.
Thanks for the update! I'm honestly very surprised with how they're letting so few people know at a time. Most schools seem to let everyone know together or within a few days. Even though I'm impatient, I'm still hoping for the best and checking here and emails everyday. I think it'll come when we least expect it.

how many people are they even sending out at a time? I feel like its only 5-10 because no one is really saying anything about if they got in or not like the other schools seem to be on the Facebook page.

Awww, it's okay. I didn't get into my IS school as well. :/

It's just so discouraging! I've been at this for years, went back to school, am about to graduate with a MS in biology (thesis pending lol), have worked as a Vet Tech for 5 years, what else do I have to do to even get considered?! Sorry just needed to vent Haha. I'm still praying every day that I get into Tuskegee

Reactions: 2 users
how many people are they even sending out at a time? I feel like its only 5-10 because no one is really saying anything about if they got in or not like the other schools seem to be on the Facebook page.
That's what I'm thinking

I
I'm not sure, but I agree that it doesnt seem like a lot of people. I've only seen like 2 or 3 people posted on here that they have been accepted, however there could be a lot of applicants that dont even know this forum exists.. I wonder how many people were interviewed in total and are deciding between. Because typically their class size is 70ish but the first years who were showing us around said their class was only 50ish students. I know like 30 people were scheduled the day I interviewed.