You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tuskegee University Class of 2024
Started by Brina2010
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Athompson89
Full Member
I applied but didn’t hear anything. Last year Ms. McCurdy said they would be sending out interviews in Janurary of 2019. So, I’m assuming the same thing for this cycle.
Last edited:
Anthony1222
Full Member
I emailed someone in admissions about three weeks ago and I was informed that possibly mid-December they would begin sending invites to interview. Lets keep our fingers crossed!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anthony1222
Full Member
Has anyone heard back yet?
Athompson89
Full Member
Nope! I looked up forums last year and many students said they didn’t hear back until March. They said that Tuskegee is Really, REALLY slow so just be patient. Have anyone heard anything?Has anyone heard back yet?
Athompson89
Full Member
Nope! Still waiting on them. Last year my friends who applied didn’t get invites until January, but some students didn’t get interviews until March.has anyone received interview invite? last year they sent them right before Christmas, but I haven't heard a word. Last year the interviews were from middle of January until the end roughly so I'm a little worried.
geez really? thats weird cause for me they sent out invites before christmas, interviews were a week and a half long in January, then decisions started to come out end of february! thats so strange!Nope! Still waiting on them. Last year my friends who applied didn’t get invites until January, but some students didn’t get interviews until March.
Athompson89
Full Member
You applied last year?? The other schools I applied to have already send out invites though. Maybe they are just taking a little bit longer. Has anyone reached out to admissions?
yah, i got waitlisted last year.You applied last year?? The other schools I applied to have already send out invites though. Maybe they are just taking a little bit longer. Has anyone reached out to admissions?
Athompson89
Full Member
When did they let you know you were waitlisted in December?
I got the interview invite in december, interviewed in january, notified of waitlist for seat in marchWhen did they let you know you were waitlisted in December?
Athompson89
Full Member
Oh okay. One of my classmates were waitlisted but got off the waitlist and accepted in either may or June. Well it’s going on mid January and still no invites. It’s super strange and I’m getting worried.
send fall transcripts when you get them and make sure to bring them with you to your interview!Does anyone know if Tuskegee needs fall transcripts?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anthony1222
Full Member
me too! Best of luck to everyone!!!!
savannaalexis
Full Member
Anyone already had interviews this week? If so, how did they go? Any interesting questions? If not, good kuck! Mine is Friday AM, traveling 10 hours!
Anyone already had interviews this week? If so, how did they go? Any interesting questions? If not, good kuck! Mine is Friday AM, traveling 10 hours!
Im traveling 8 hours! Mines Friday morning!
savannaalexis
Full Member
How was everyone’s interview?
Anthony1222
Full Member
Hey Savanna! I think it went better than I expected. Now just keep our fingers crossed!! How did your interview go?
clumzyjacks
New Member
Hi!! To those that did get an interview...how did they contact you? Was it via email or snail mail??? Getting really nervous here..since I havent heard back 🙁
They already did interviews. Friday was the last date. We heard back via email. I would check your spam folder. I got mine from Elwalid SulimanHi!! To those that did get an interview...how did they contact you? Was it via email or snail mail??? Getting really nervous here..since I havent heard back 🙁
I'm pretty sure I met you at the interview! We were at the same table talking to one of the first yearsHow was everyone’s interview?
Athompson89
Full Member
Hi!! To those that did get an interview...how did they contact you? Was it via email or snail mail??? Getting really nervous here..since I havent heard back 🙁
Yes they sent out interviews via email. I did not receive an interview invite but I received an emailed stating they were still reviewing my application and to be patient on 1/26/20
They already did interviews. Friday was the last date. We heard back via email. I would check your spam folder. I got mine from Elwalid Suliman
That was not the last date for interviews. My friend had an interview, but this is the first round. They still one more round to send out interviews.
savannaalexis
Full Member
Yes we did! How did yours go? How long was it?I'm pretty sure I met you at the interview! We were at the same table talking to one of the first years
savannaalexis
Full Member
I think it went okay. How long was yours? Who did you interview with?Hey Savanna! I think it went better than I expected. Now just keep our fingers crossed!! How did your interview go?
savannaalexis
Full Member
Mine was kind of shorter than i expected. I felt like it should’ve been longer but my answers were good.How was everyone’s interview?
Yes we did! How did yours go? How long was it?
It went really well I think! I got stuck on the science question because I was thinking to much into it, but I ended up giving them more answers then needed. They were extremely nice and we were joking around. They actually hugged me at the end which Is a super good sign, but you never know. It took the whole 45 minutes because there was someone after me. How did yours go?
savannaalexis
Full Member
I was able to easily answer all of my questions but it only lasted 25 minutes, so it has me worried.It went really well I think! I got stuck on the science question because I was thinking to much into it, but I ended up giving them more answers then needed. They were extremely nice and we were joking around. They actually hugged me at the end which Is a super good sign, but you never know. It took the whole 45 minutes because there was someone after me. How did yours go?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Athompson89
Full Member
What questions did they ask y’all if y’all remember?
savannaalexis
Full Member
Asked me About myself and my animal experiences. They will ask about grades if there are any issues, some science questions, some what ifs. Why you want to go to TuskegeeWhat questions did they ask y’all if y’all remember?
Athompson89
Full Member
Thank you!Asked me About myself and my animal experiences. They will ask about grades if there are any issues, some science questions, some what ifs. Why you want to go to Tuskegee
I was able to easily answer all of my questions but it only lasted 25 minutes, so it has me worried.
That's so weird it only lasted that long. What science question did they ask you? I hope you get in!
Anthony1222
Full Member
Hi peeps!That's so weird it only lasted that long. What science question did they ask you? I hope you get in!
My interview lasted about 40 mins. They asked me to give an example of a zoonotic disease and how it is transmitted.
Did you get it right? They asked me to name two disease caused by an increase or decrease in hormones. My mind literally went blank and I could not recall a single thing I learned these last 4 years. They helped me get to it and when I finally did I named more then 2 they neededHi peeps!
My interview lasted about 40 mins. They asked me to give an example of a zoonotic disease and how it is transmitted.
Anthony1222
Full Member
I gave two examples and they seemed satisfied with them. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!
savannaalexis
Full Member
I got asked what diseases in humans or animals are due to an increase or decrease in hormones! I nailed that question. What about you?That's so weird it only lasted that long. What science question did they ask you? I hope you get in!
We had the same question! I got it right after they helped guide me a little bit! It seems like I completely forgot everything I learned these last 4 years! But after I started thinking I gave more then 2 diseases!I got asked what diseases in humans or animals are due to an increase or decrease in hormones! I nailed that question. What about you?
savannaalexis
Full Member
Anyone heard anything yet?
Not yet, I know they said by the end of the month. I keep checking my email like basically every minuteAnyone heard anything yet?
gabriela22
Full Member
One of my interviewers told me to expect to hear from them via emailDoes anyone know if we'll hear back via email or mail?
gabriela22
Full Member
Does anyone know where can I found recent data about NAVLE passing rates for Tuskegee? Their website has some rates but until 2014
savannaalexis
Full Member
The students i spoke with at the interview mentioned high 90th percentile!Does anyone know where can I found recent data about NAVLE passing rates for Tuskegee? Their website has some rates but until 2014
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
gabriela22
Full Member
Good to know! Thank you!!The students i spoke with at the interview mentioned high 90th percentile!
gabriela22
Full Member
Nothing yetAnyone hear anything yet?
Anthony1222
Full Member
Nothing yet 🙁
Anthony1222
Full Member
Hi Everyone, I emailed admissions and they are saying hopefully by the first or second week of March.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 170
- Views
- 24K