TWU Class of 2017 Service Trip - T-Shirt Fundraiser

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

simplyirenic

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, everyone! Happy National PT Month!

I'm posting on behalf of Texas Woman's University and the Houston Class of 2017! Next spring, we'll be headed to Cusco, Peru on our annual service trip, where we'll be working at an assisted living facility and providing much-needed help to children with physical and mental disabilities. We'll need as much help as we can get to get there, though, so what better way to do that (and celebrate National PT Month at the same time) than buying one of our T-shirts?

aptashirt.jpg

*(for the record, we cleared use of the APTA vision statement with the APTA before we made the shirt!)

Shirts are $20 each, with a $5 flat rate for shipping anywhere in the continental US. Any extra proceeds after we've covered the cost of transportation, housing, and food for our team will be donated to the facility to help pay for equipment and personal care supplies.

You can order shirts here and learn more about our service trip at our GoFundMe! If this is the wrong place to post this, please let me know, and I'll take it down right away. Thanks in advance for your support!

Members don't see this ad.

Those are really cool shirts to be honest, and even cooler the proceeds are going to a great cause!

Good luck!