TWWilight (game thread)

Started by katiemcat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also earlier I wanted to say but didn't want to sound like I was covering my ass, it would be really rude (and illegal?) to give up and admit being a wolf in the middle of the day because that would effectively end the game early and is not fair to the mods. I would never do that so that was the other reason why I was like NOOOOOO bc I didn't want it to seem like I was being rude or a sore loser 😭

edit to add
 
Also earlier I wanted to say but didn't want to sound like I was covering my ass, it would be really rude (and illegal?) to give up and admit being a wolf in the middle of the day because that would effectively end the game early and is not fair to the mods. I would never do that so that was the other reason why I was like NOOOOOO bc I didn't want it to seem like I was being rude or a sore loser 😭

edit to add
To be fair, sometimes there’s nothing to be done and if we really had been be refusing to budge off you it might have closed early. But I’m sure mods saw me and shadow yapping all day lol edit* so they knew we werent 100% ready for the flip
 
To be fair, sometimes there’s nothing to be done and if we really had been be refusing to budge off you it might have closed early. But I’m sure mods saw me and shadow yapping all day lol edit* so they knew we werent 100% ready for the flip
It's less about day ending early bc everyone is voting me and more that basically quitting by being like "yea you guys got me" is not the best etiquette
 
🗳️ FORKS HIGH VOTE TALLY

Day 4
🩸 soupshark
🐺 kitzsuna
🐺 Clem J (4) - Kitz, shadow, soup, breezy
🐺 xshadowx
🐺 breezywonton

Abstain:

Leading: @Clem J
Missing: none

Vote closes at 9pm EST/8pm CT. ~1.5hours until close.

***Hammers will be allowed if wanted***
 
Katieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Puss In Boots Please GIF by Laff
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am not awake enough and sdn is being very slow

I'm baffled how I'm going over instead of the person who agreed they're mechanically outed but it's fine, just kill soup tomorrow and we should still win barring any 3p shenanigans
 
THE END — CHIEF SWAN WINS

1789952830197.png


For the first time in what feels like forever, Forks is quiet.

James is dead. The relentless hunter who came to Forks for Bella has finally met his end.

Victoria is dead. Consumed by revenge after losing James, she eventually fell into a state of apathy and grew careless.

Now, even the Volturi's convert is gone. Their reign over Forks has come to an end, leaving behind nothing but whispered stories and bloodstained memories.

@Clem J
Mike, a converted vanilla wolf

Somehow, against all odds, Forks is safe.

Charlie Swan stands at the edge of town, looking out over the quiet streets. He has survived the wolves, the vampires, the Volturi, the suspicious deaths, the bizarre dinner parties (how was he supposed to know to bring anything?), and whatever the hell was happening with those newspaper codes.

But there is one accomplishment he is most proud of.

Bella is safe.

No more mysterious sparkly vampire boy lurking around her.
No more giant shirtless wolf boy following her around.
No more Edward.
No more Jacob.

Just his daughter, her dad, and a quiet little town that can finally get back to normal.

Charlie exhales. He finally has everything he wanted. Forks is safe. Bella is safe. But most importantly…

Those weird teenage boys are finally away from his daughter.

@breezywonton
Charlie, a neutral third party JOAT who could win exclusively as a third party by eliminating all threats to Bella and to Forks, as well as Edward and Jacob, with either themself or Bella still alive.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad