TX interview rescheduling question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fouracle

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I currently have an interview at a TX school scheduled for mid-September, and I unfortunately need to reschedule due to an unforeseen conflict. Since I have a few other interviews before the TX prematch date (Nov. 15), is it okay to take this opportunity to reschedule my interview for after that date so that I can cancel it if I receive any prematch offers? Or is it somehow bad etiquette for me to request such a late date?

The school in question is a great school, but I'm very limited financially and would like to limit the amount of air travel I do if at all possible.