TX MATCH: plz post if results are up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Disenchanted 1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Best of luck to everyone. If anyone sees a posting of match results please inform us. I dont think it is up yet!!?? or else I didn't match anywhere!!??
From a friend I know that it was up around 10:30 last year but I guess we will have to wait and see.

GOOD LUCK :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

GEEZ

How many threads do we need for this?

Originally posted by jArsOfClay
GEEZ

How many threads do we need for this?

Yeah seriously!!! My email is totally outta control now! I can't keep up with y'all...

Members don't see this ad :)
GOOD GOD MORE THREADS PLEASE I NEED SOMETHING TO DO FOR THE NEXT 10 MINUTES I'M AT A PARTY AND IT CANNOT KEEP MY MIND OFF THE INTERNET HOLY CRAP I'M EXPLODING OFF DOGS

Originally posted by meltmyfaceoff
GOOD GOD MORE THREADS PLEASE I NEED SOMETHING TO DO FOR THE NEXT 10 MINUTES I'M AT A PARTY AND IT CANNOT KEEP MY MIND OFF THE INTERNET HOLY CRAP I'M EXPLODING OFF DOGS

HAHAHAHA LOL

Good luck dude!

ITS UP!!!! I'M OFF TO FORT WORTH!!!

Southwestern!! :D

CONGRATS STAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by spumoni620
yay holly!

:D :clap: :D (i knew they'd luv ya)

Thanks! You too, sister!

Congratulatoins, STAC, HollyJ!!!!!!

HollyJ, are you going to the MS0 thing on Feb 27?

I can't believe it. I applied out of state and I interviewed at Southwestern and Galveston. I somehow didn't get into either school. I guess SW is really hard to get into as an out of state resident. I'm thinking Galveston assumed I wouldn't attend there since my numbers were pretty high. Oh well. I guess it's *really* up to the UCs now to show me some love. Congrats to everyone that matched.

Alex

I'm off to my number one pic, TECH. What a relief. Congrats to everyone else.

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!!

TALK TO YA IN THE MORNIN!!!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

SOUTHWESTERN!!!!! YEAH BABY!!! finally an acceptance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD I GOT MY NUMBER ONE PICK GALVESTON YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE:clap: :clap:

Originally posted by Texas1111
Congratulatoins, STAC, HollyJ!!!!!!

HollyJ, are you going to the MS0 thing on Feb 27?

Oh my gosh, I haven't even thought about it. I would guess not, since I work, but it would be really fun. How about you?

okay- I see an official thread for SW and Galveston, where is the San Antonio thread?

And has anyone heard from Mega???????