Tylenol Scholarship 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

collegestudent0717

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! So Tylenol Scholarship for 2020... the FAQ section states you must be an undergraduate senior or current graduate student to apply - sooo what if I am currently in my gap year? I'll be starting a DPT program in Fall 2020 and just about finish the application already but I feel like I have NO shot (especially bc its so competitive). Does anyone know?

Members don't see this ad.

I would go ahead and finish and submit the application. If you'll be starting school this coming Fall then you're a grad student (I'm also starting this Fall). If there's a contact email you can ask this specific question for clarification then that would be a good idea to do. PT school is expensive as hell so shoot your shot on any scholarship. You never know. Hope this helps.

Reactions: 1 user
I would go ahead and finish and submit the application. If you'll be starting school this coming Fall then you're a grad student (I'm also starting this Fall). If there's a contact email you can ask this specific question for clarification then that would be a good idea to do. PT school is expensive as hell so shoot your shot on any scholarship. You never know. Hope this helps.

true! Going to take your advice