This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

collegestudent0717

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! So Tylenol Scholarship for 2020... the FAQ section states you must be an undergraduate senior or current graduate student to apply - sooo what if I am currently in my gap year? I'll be starting a DPT program in Fall 2020 and just about finish the application already but I feel like I have NO shot (especially bc its so competitive). Does anyone know?
 
I would go ahead and finish and submit the application. If you'll be starting school this coming Fall then you're a grad student (I'm also starting this Fall). If there's a contact email you can ask this specific question for clarification then that would be a good idea to do. PT school is expensive as hell so shoot your shot on any scholarship. You never know. Hope this helps.
 
I would go ahead and finish and submit the application. If you'll be starting school this coming Fall then you're a grad student (I'm also starting this Fall). If there's a contact email you can ask this specific question for clarification then that would be a good idea to do. PT school is expensive as hell so shoot your shot on any scholarship. You never know. Hope this helps.

true! Going to take your advice