Tylenol Scholarship 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Z-Dimension

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, have any of the Tylenol applicants heard back yet from the scholarship? According to their FAQ, the results of the semifinalist step are emailed today, and now we’re approaching the end of the day but nobody I know has heard anything (whether positive or negative). Are they normally on time? The due date was Aug 1, so reviewing every single app in 2 weeks seems like quite a feat. There’s really not much public info about their app process

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all, have any of the Tylenol applicants heard back yet from the scholarship? According to their FAQ, the results of the semifinalist step are emailed today, and now we’re approaching the end of the day but nobody I know has heard anything (whether positive or negative). Are they normally on time? The due date was Aug 1, so reviewing every single app in 2 weeks seems like quite a feat. There’s really not much public info about their app process
I didn't get an email, but I checked the ISTS portal and saw the semifinalist application!

Members don't see this ad :)
Got the semi-finalist email at 5 PM

Check your spam ya'll

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Congrats y'all, I ended up getting it as well. The next step is really just some basic questions/transcript/photo? Any idea how many people they select to be semi-finalists?

Congrats y'all, I ended up getting it as well. The next step is really just some basic questions/transcript/photo? Any idea how many people they select to be semi-finalists?
I was trying to find out as well-- from a post on this forum, someone said that 40 other students from their cohort alone were semifinalists back in 2021. So perhaps it's a larger pool but wishing everyone the best!

They said they were delayed and to expect decisions later this week (so I guess that means tomorrow or next week).

Reactions: 1 users
I just heard back that I wasn't selected, oh well. Would love to see the list of finalists, please share if anyone finds them!

I haven't received an email (or phone call). Not sure how Z-Dimension heard back but I haven't received anything yet. I'll call them on Monday when I get a chance.

I haven't received an email (or phone call). Not sure how Z-Dimension heard back but I haven't received anything yet. I'll call them on Monday when I get a chance.
Yeah, I'm not sure either. The ISTS support agent said that they are still waiting on the final list to send all notifications, so I am wondering if they are rolling them out in waves. I will say, something I thought was interesting from previous scholarship winners profiled by their universities, they were notified through their deans according to the articles. Not sure if they are still following that protocol (or even if that was the case). Let us know what they say on Monday

I know people who received it and had emails sent to them on Friday with notice of the award and what amount they were awarded.

Yeah, I'm not sure either. The ISTS support agent said that they are still waiting on the final list to send all notifications, so I am wondering if they are rolling them out in waves. I will say, something I thought was interesting from previous scholarship winners profiled by their universities, they were notified through their deans according to the articles. Not sure if they are still following that protocol (or even if that was the case). Let us know what they say on Monday
Very interesting. And aspiringMD said they know people who received emails on Friday. I'll report back but they really gave no direction with this lol. I also did not receive an email saying I was a semifinalist. I reached out to them and they confirmed that I was and it was in my portal. So not sure if there's also something wrong with their email system.

I wasn't selected :( I think you might have to call/text them tbh.

I am an MSTP student so I've been having a hard time getting scholarships :/

I messaged ISTS today, and this is what they said:

“Hello there,

Thank you for your continued patience. Due to a high number of highly qualified applications, the selection process is taking longer than initially expected. More information will become available once the selection committee has made final decisions.

Thank you again for your continued patience.” Which makes it sound like it is rolling basis?

Hi, I'm trying to apply for the 2024 round of Tylenol Future Care Scholarships and I was wondering if anybody knew what the essay prompt(s) were for this past year? I wanted to get a head start on pre-writing my Tylenol Scholarship essays.